Frontier Communications Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis in TAMPA, Florida
Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) is a leader in providing communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier’s video offerings include Frontier FiOS® and Vantage TV by Frontier™ with 100 percent HD picture quality, Total Home DVR, instant channel change, enhanced search, Video on Demand, and much more. Business Edge™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses. More information about Frontier is available at www.frontier.com.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist with company-wide planning, budgeting and forecasting processes
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly trend and variance analyses versus budget and forecast, including risks and opportunities, on a consolidated basis.
- Preparation of internal reporting of monthly financial data and key business metrics by region and on a consolidated basis
- Prepare price/volume analyses, product analyses and churn % by region
- Prepare/update high-level corporate P/L, balance sheet and cash flow for budget and forecasts
- Financial modeling and report development including resources/headcount modeling
- Manage and develop central FP&A; planning and forecasting tools
- Assist with long-term projections and modeling
- Maintain monthly and quarterly historical and trending analyses
- Ad-hoc analysis as required
- Provide proactive thought leadership and challenge others’ thinking
- 5 + years in a financial planning or financial analysis role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Mathematics necessary; MBA a plus
- Exceptional analytical and modeling skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to explain analytical findings clearly and succinctly to a wide range of stakeholders, including Senior Leadership Team, adjusting communication style as appropriate for the audience
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase preferred; experience using planning/forecasting tools in prior roles is essential
- Confident self-starter with positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines
- Problem solver who works well independently
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.