HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Radiology Technologist PRN in Tampa, Florida
Memorial Hospital of Tampa is currently accepting applications for a Florida-licensed Radiology Technologist (Rad Tech) on a PRN basis for various shift coverage. ARRT (R) and BLS required.
· Performs a variety of procedures/studies in accordance with established operating procedures and routines accurately and in a timely manner.
· Assists in administration of contrast media in accordance with departmental policy and procedure.
· Demonstrates concern and empathy while performing procedures in a careful, compassionate and respectful manner.
· Prepares and positions patients and equipment is a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures.
· Obtains high quality radiographic and fluoroscopic images.
· Maintains proactive, effective communication with patient and radiologist regarding any and all findings patient histories and test results as appropriate.
· Collaborates and confers with all colleagues and members of the healthcare team.
Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Memorial Hospital is South Tampa’s community hospital and ER .
We provide high quality, advanced care with the convenience and
personalized attention only a boutique hospital with accomplished
physicians, cutting-edge capabilities, and an accommodating staff can
Since joining the HCA Healthcare network in 2013, we’ve invested over
$54M in capital improvements and updated our capabilities, technologies, physicians, and staff -- all of which has transformed Memorial into one of the best-performing, most innovative hospitals in the Tampa Bay area.
Our parent company, HCA, is the nation's leading provider of healthcare services.
We offer a great place to work, competitive salary and excellent benefits:
Medical, Dental and vision Insurance, Paid Time Off Plan, Extended Illness Bank, 401k.
- Graduate of an accredited program for Radiographers.
- ARRT (R) Certification.
- Current Florida state licensure.
- Current American Heart Association Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Title: Radiology Technologist PRN
Location: Florida-Tampa-Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Requisition ID: 26537-5250