IBM Experienced Full Stack Web-JAVA Developer in TEL AVIV, Israel
Who we are?
IBM FlashSystem (based on the XIV and Storwize acquisitions) is a high-end cloud-optimized storage system using state of the art data reduction technology and helping thousands of enterprises meet the challenge of data growth in a dynamic world. Banks, financial institutions and government agencies across the globe, rely on our fail-proof product to protect their data at high end speeds.
Management tools team is developing the next generation Client-Server product of one of the leading Storage products in the market. Team is looking for an additional, sophisticated and talented, full stack Web-JAVA developer, to be responsible for developing a state-of-the-art product!
What will YOU do?
• Design and implement new features.
• Impact the product look & feel, behavior and UX/UI design.
• Participate in all aspects of the product development life cycle.
• Collaborate closely with QA and Design teams.
Who YOU are?
• Bs.c graduate in computer Science or equivalent
• At least 2 years of experience in Web Development: AngularJS/React, Sass.
• At least 4 years of experience in Java.
• Experience in Unit, Integration and Automation testing.
• Experienced with working in big teams, playing a centric and influencing role.
• Initiative, innovative, can-do attitude, intelligent, attention to small details.
You will have an advantage if you
• Have high UX orientation.
• Worked with Agile/Scrum methodology.
• Have Knowledge in CI environment (Maven, Jenkins, Sonar).
• Have Team leadership background
How will we help YOU grow?
• You will have the opportunity to work with talented experts in a global environment
• You will be exposed to state of the art technology that will enrich your experience
• We will challenge you to think outside of the box, come up with creative ideas and support your process
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Bs.c graduate in computer Science
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.