HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Patient Care Technician, Medical Oncology PRN/Hours Vary in Terre Haute, Indiana
Medical Oncology Patient Care Technician (PRN/Hours Vary) Flexible Schedule!
Terre Haute Regional Hospital (THRH) is a 278-bed Level II Trauma Center. Regional is the only full-service hospital in the area accredited by The Join Commission and has provided quality care for the local community for 135 years.
Recent additions include a multi-million dollar investment in staff and infrastructure to bring the Level-II Trauma Center to the Wabash Valley region - the highest level of care available in a 75-mile radius. Plus we also offer cardiovascular services, including open-heart and cardiac catheterization; oncology services, which include radiation therapy and outpatient infusion’ labor and delivery, including a neonatal intensive care unit; inpatient mental health unit; and other specialized care areas, including intensive care and inpatient rehabilitation units.
Why join our Medical Oncology Team?
- 35-bed Medical and Oncology Unit provides exceptional care for patients being treated for a variety of medical conditions including COPD, Chronic Heart Failure, Pneumonia and for those needing Radiation Therapy
- Strengthen and expand your skills while joining an awesome and supportive team!
- Dedicated management staff to help provide continued professional growth
We value you and your future!
- Keeping your work/life balance in mind, we offer the flexibility of self-scheduling
- What are your future retirement plans? HCA also provides a matching 401k as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Engage in growing your talent and gain additional skills
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. What will you be doing?
This position under the supervision of a Registered Nurse, License Practical Nurse, or Nursing Supervisor, provides basic patient care and assistance with activities of daily living and acts as the primary clerical resource for the unit.
What Sets Us Apart?
/“First and foremost, I love the crew, both day shift and night shift are the best group of management, staff nurses and support staff that was ever brought together in one place. I wanted to find a home and that is what 5E has become to me!"/
/“I love 5E because of the sense of family, a sisterhood squad away from home. I hear the patients say that too. That they would rather come to Regional instead because of the way they are received on this unit. I obviously love it here"/
Check Us Out and /_Like Us on Facebook!_/
Essential educational/licensure, skills and experience: • High School graduate or equivalent required • Must have BLS Healthcare Provider certification prior to employment • Experience with medical terminology • Recent computer experience - data entry and retrieval • Above average communication skills in all forms • Ability to multi-task with prioritizing and meeting deadlines • Ability work in a fast paced environment while maintaining composure
Job: *Nursing Support
Title: Patient Care Technician, Medical Oncology PRN/Hours Vary
Location: Indiana-Terre Haute-Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Requisition ID: 00097-5955