HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) Inpatient Rehabilitiation Full Time Nights in Terre Haute, Indiana
Registered Nurse (RN) Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit – Full Time Night Shift – 36 hours per week, 7p-7:30a, rotating weekends and holidays
Terre Haute Regional Hospital (THRH) is a 278-bed Level II Trauma Center. Regional is the only full-service hospital in the area accredited by The Join Commission and has provided quality care for the local community for 135 years.
Recent additions include a multi-million dollar investment in staff and infrastructure to bring the Level-II Trauma Center to the Wabash Valley region - the highest level of care available in a 75-mile radius. Plus we also offer cardiovascular services, including open-heart and cardiac catheterization; oncology services, which include radiation therapy and outpatient infusion’ labor and delivery, including a neonatal intensive care unit; inpatient mental health unit; and other specialized care areas, including intensive care and inpatient rehabilitation units.
Why join our Inpatient Rehab Team? * 12-Bed Private Room Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit with onsite therapy * Patient population: trauma, cardiac, stroke, neurological conditions, brain and spinal cord injuries, and medically complicated patients. * Weekly team meetings with patient and family * Nursing staffing is based on census but averages 1 RN to every 4-5 patients. * /Our promise is to provide the highest quality, compassionate care to every patient, every time!/ * Great team work and collaboration with physicians, other units and management
What will you be doing?
Planning, assessing, implementing, and evaluating the delivery of care to assigned Rehab patients.Also performs nursing care in a holistic manner. Assists the management/charge nurse with responsibilities as needed.
We value you and your future!
- We offer multiple health insurance plan options as well as dental and vision coverage and a company paid term life insurance policy.
- You will be eligible for our tremendous education assistance programs: Up to $5,250 per year in Tuition Reimbursement and new Student Loan Repayment program coming in the first quarter of 2019
- Keeping your work/life balance in mind, we offer the flexibility of self-scheduling and a robust Paid Time Off accrual.
- What are your future retirement plans? HCA also provides a matching 401k as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Engage in growing your talent and gain leadership skills through our Charge Nurse and Preceptor courses. Bonuses for receiving clinical certifications.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Essential educational/licensure, skills and experience: * Current State of Indiana Registered Nurse License * 1 year of nursing experience preferred * Demonstrated proficiency in basic nursing skills * Acquired knowledge and skills to give age appropriate care * Certification: BLS and RN must be maintained throughout employment with Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Inpatient Rehabilitiation Full Time Nights
Location: Indiana-Terre Haute-Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Requisition ID: 00097-5903