McKesson Quality Assurance Analyst in The Woodlands, Texas
McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. At McKesson Specialty Health, our products and services span the full continuum of specialty patient care. From the initial phases of a product life cycle and the distribution of specialty drugs, to fully integrated healthcare technology systems, practice management support, and ultimately to patient care in the communities where they live, we empower the community patient care delivery system by helping community practices advance the science, technology and quality of care.
We have a vision —that the long-term vibrancy of community care will be achieved through the leadership of physicians committed to clinical excellence and innovation, enabled by close collaboration with our organization and our deep clinical, operational and technological expertise.Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—by joining McKesson Specialty Health you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. You’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
-Tests s/w as part of verification & validation of tech/business reqs w/in s/w dev lifecycle. -Evals/tests new/modified s/w programs & s/w dev procedures used to verify programs function according to user/business reqs & conforms to establishment guidelines -Writes, revises, & verifies quality standards & test procedures for prog design & prod eval to ascertain quality of s/w -Reviews new or modified programs, including doc, diagrams, & flowcharts, to determine program will perform according to user/business request to guidelines -Tests program for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, & conformance to establishment & user standards -Reports defects, tracks results, recommends corrective measures, if applicable, & completes retesting -Works in a team environment, where collaboration is required to ensure team success in delivering new functionalities to customers per business reqs -Develops policies, procedures & methods to evaluate & improve the quality of products, components and/or operations -Conducts internal design/development documentation & process audits & risk assessments -Prepares audit plans & understands the specific issues to be evaluated -Executes internal audits to ensure compliance with in-house & external specs & standards -Develops formal written reports to comm audit results to management/regulatory compliance agencies & makes recoms -Evaluates potential consequences of proj activities on product quality objs & corresponding business impact.
4 years experience in software and/or program testing.
• 5 years overall experience in Software QE / QA
• 3 years’ experience in Automation Testing for Web and Mobile applications
• Experience writing PL-SQL scripts and good knowledge of Oracle data base and MS-Azure cloud
• Experience with writing performance / load testing automation
• Experience in Selenium framework set up and configuration
• Proficiency in programming with JAVA , VB Scripts
• 3-year experience creating Automation Test Scripts in Selenium with Java
• Experience working with agile methodologies and have a TDD and BDD approach to software development and knowledge in testing frameworks.
• Hands on experience (3-5 years) in Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo
• 3-5 years in Version control/Source control management tool like Bitbucket, GitHub
• Experience working in an Agile environment - Kanban/Scrum
• 3-5 years experience in Test management tools like HP ALM, JIRA
• 5 years hands on experience in creation of Test Strategy, Test Plan and Test Summary Report Experience delivering geographically dispersed application integrations, preferably in a content management landscape
Additional Knowledge and Skills:
• Flexible, adaptable, positive attitude when dealing with constant change
• Responds confidently and resolves all conflicts positively
• Good communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to technical team
• Excellent communication skills (Strong analytical and problem-solving skills)
4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
General Office Demands
Benefits & Company Statement
McKesson believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can’t do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer – minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
No agencies please.
Organization: McKesson Specialty Health
Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: Texas-The Woodlands
Requisition ID: 18006819