Frontier Communications Marketing Director, Media Analytics & Strategy in THOUSAND OAKS, California
Marketing Director, Media Analytics & Strategy
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) is a leader in providing communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier’s video offerings include Frontier FiOS® and Vantage TV by Frontier™ with 100 percent HD picture quality, Total Home DVR, instant channel change, enhanced search, Video on Demand, and much more. Business Edge™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses. More information about Frontier is available at www.frontier.com.
* Position Description*
- Consult with marketing teams during integrated campaign planning, ensuring that marketing reporting best practices and key operational metrics are embedded from the start
- Contribute to improved segmentation, personas, targeting, personalization initiatives
- Define key metrics and aiding in designing A/B test groups in collaboration with marketing ops teams to help track performance for digital and offline marketing efforts.
- Monitor the success of marketing campaigns in collaboration with media agency across different media tactics and analyze trends and optimization opportunities. Identify new patterns through optimization of marketing campaigns.
- Maintain and refine media targeting decision tree for data processing. Work on an ongoing basis with Marketing Ops to develop data input files for use in targeting/suppressing data from the media plan.
- Perform analysis of all data inputs across Frontier’s different technologies and deliver master targeting file to agency for offline and digital media targeting.
- Develop multi-channel marketing campaign reporting and marketing-sales pipeline/funnel/activity dashboards, leveraging Automation/CRM/Web/Attribution/BI and related systems.
- Manage Invoca operations, maintain data hygiene and leverage AI capabilities features to mine for consumer insights.
- Prepare and present dashboards that help optimize Frontiers marketing investments, influence strategic priorities and prove the effectiveness, value and ROI of marketing initiatives.
- Spearhead integration third party adtech / martech data into existing frontier data architecture and deriving relational insights.
- Manage marketing reporting infrastructure and data models, including campaign performance, attribution models, systems architectures, data cleansing/augmentation and vendor relationships
- Prepare and deliver actionable presentations to the stakeholders and help answering critical business questions.
- Develop systematic (daily, weekly and/or monthly) and adhoc deep business insights to help solve Frontiers business challenges and address the needs of stakeholders across various functions to drive incremental growth.
- Create executive scorecards with visualizations to track changes in key business metrics and KPIs.
- Communicate findings to leadership and to the broader organization by preparing polished presentations and identifying key takeaways
- Optimize reporting processes and workflows to improve team efficiency and time-to-results while partnering cross-functionally with other analytics resources within other functions across the organization.
- Building Forecasts and what if scenarios to showcase alternate possible outcomes of shifting marketing strategies
Required Technical Qualifications
Strong understanding of Microsoft office suite.
Strong background in SQL - other coding languages are also a plus
Strong Understanding of Alteryx.
Understanding of Spotfire and other data visualization tools.
Understanding of database management and architecture.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.