Hilton Banquet Supervisor in Tianjin, China
A Banquet Supervisor with Hilton Hotels and Resorts is responsible for supervising Conference & Banqueting operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while assisting with meeting department targets.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brandﾒs reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because itﾒs with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As a Banquet Supervisor, you are responsible for supervising Conference & Banqueting operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Banquet Supervisor would also be required to delegate tasks in line with function sheets and assist with meeting departmental targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise Conference & Banqueting operations
- Communicate and delegate in line with daily function sheets
- Able to work in all areas of Conference & Banqueting including Bar, Restaurant, and Room Service
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Follow cash handling procedures
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Plan, organise and control the daily operations
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Represent needs of the team
- Assist Food & Beverage with achieving financial targets
- Assist C&B Manager with training and developing the team
- Assist with annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
A Banquet Supervisor serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous C&B experience
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience in the hotel industry
- Experience in supervising and/or delegation
- Willingness to develop team members and self
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
- More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
- Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guestrooms
- Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
- More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
- Harris Poll EquiTrendﾮ, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
- Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
Job: Banquets and Catering
Title: Banquet Supervisor
Requisition ID: HOT01WNS