Accenture Java Developer in Timisoara in Timisoara, Romania
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries
In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
We are looking for reliable, dynamic and talented software developers who can take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects.
We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a young and dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture. We offer individually adapted technical and soft-skill trainings, flexible working time, private medical insurance and diversified possibilities for sport activities.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
We are searching for a reliable, dynamic and experienced software developer to take over the following responsibilities:
• Analyse requirements, design solutions and develop software artefacts
• Interact with our clients to understand their needs
• Participate in high level estimates for large work packages
• Start new projects and actively participate in all project phases
• Assist juniors to develop for the next career level
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• 4+ years of Java EE experience
• Ability to coach and guide people
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude
• Fluency in English/German (written and oral)
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Deep knowledge of multiple Java frameworks (Spring, Struts, EJB, JTA, JAX-WS, JAX-RS) and application servers ( Glassfish, WebLogic)
• Object oriented analysis and design using design patterns
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, Oracle, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate),
- Accenture Jobs