Oracle Implementation Consultant - Hotel Systems in Tokyo, Japan
Implementation Consultant - Hotel Systems
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for configuring,
training and support hotel system in your region
- Responsible for local quality
assurance of new product/ or version releases prior to distribution in your
- Ensure familiarity with new releases
as they become available.
- Be familiar with and adhere to the
latest configuration, installation, and training standards and procedures.
- Assist in configuring, installing,
and training the Hotel Systems product suites and associated interfaces for
selected strategic projects when required.
- Liaise with subject matter experts
in the regional office on client requests for enhancements & development.
- Work with the support teams to
ensure service level requirements are exceeded.
- Work with the customers to ensure
that contractual service expectations are exceeded.
- Willing to work overtime and holidays
- Able to travel extensively and be
away from home for extended periods of time.
- Willing to work with a wide variety
- Currently hold a valid passport.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
one year experience installing/configuring/supporting Hotel System’s software
products in the Asia Pacific region.
Implementing other hospitality
in a Technical, Hospitality or Business or Marketing field.
written and spoken Japanese and English.
- Experience in Microsoft suite of
products in particular, Outlook, Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint.
experience with alternative automated Front Office Management Systems.
- Knowledge of manual hotel operating
- Knowledge of Opera, Fidelio &
MICROS products an advantage.
- Familiarity with Windows Operating
System and Oracle 11g.
- Basic working knowledge of Networks,
PC’s and troubleshooting installation issues.
problem solving skills.
Project Management skills.
Strong out-going personality and
confident presentation skills.
- Superior communication skills,
written and verbal.
(Must be fluent in English, second language an advantage).
- Strong interpersonal skills with the
ability to earn respect from both internal & external customers.
to work effectively with both our internal & external customers at all
levels of the organization.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Intermediate implementation professional who analyzes customer needs, configures the solution, and installs it at the customer site.
Ensure the solution meets specifications and functions per customer specific operational work flow for multiple concepts, users, and service models. Resolve any gaps in functionality. Train the staff on the use of the new solution, and take the site live on the system after everything has been configured and everyone is trained. Ensure a smooth transition to the new system. Answer operational and application questions and consult the customer in a manner to transfer ownership of the system to the customer. After "go-live", provide technical support to the customer.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant roles. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Oracle Jobs