Accenture Analytics Delivery Consultant in Toronto, Ontario
While most people have no idea what you do or how you do it, you know exactly what it takes to design and implement innovative solutions for your clients using the right mix of best practices and methodologies. And they rely heavily on your skills and expertise as you deliver assigned development tasks and specific tracks for the solution. If you have experience contributing to the entire software development lifecycle, we’d like to meet you.
YOUR ROLE: Analytics Delivery Consultant
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, so we’ve highlighted just a few of your exciting responsibilities.
· Participate in software design, development, and implementation using relevant WCM or eCommerce platforms such as Adobe AEM (CQ), SDL Tridion, Sitecore, Fatwire, CrownPeak, hybris, Oracle/ATG, Sterling Order Management, Manhattan Associates, Demandware, Intershop and IBM WebSphere Commerce
· Provide advanced-level development and documentation skills
· Provide strong testing and debugging skills at all levels, including unit, system, integration and performance testing
· Serve as a lead developer of a small team
· Assist with the technical design, using object oriented design techniques
· Assist with the estimation of development tasks
· Independently interface with client technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation
· Mentor junior team members and ensure software developed adheres to best practices and quality standards through code and design reviews
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
· 4+ years of hands on Java & J2EE/JEE software development experience
· 2+ years of full life cycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
· 1+ years of developing eCommerce and/or web content management applications
· Bachelor's degree
· Travel Required
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
· Experience working with relevant WCM or eCommerce packaged solutions such as Adobe AEM (CQ), SDL Tridion, Sitecore, Fatwire, CrownPeak, hybris, Oracle/ATG, Sterling Order Management, Manhattan Associates, Demandware, Intershop and IBM WebSphere Commerce
· 1-2 years of experience as a lead developer or team lead of a small team
· Demonstrated proficiency with at least one development tool / technology
· Experience with web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object oriented design
· Experience with one or more Java concepts and patterns including: Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring, Sling, JMS, JUnit, AOP, MVC, Eclipse
· Working knowledge of multiple web and application tier technologies: Tomcat, WebSphere, Weblogic, Apache Http, Spring tcServer, Solr, open source packages
· Experience with multiple source control systems: CVS, SVN, Git
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
· Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, MIS or related field
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers. https://accntu.re/2Hcjdtn
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Accenture Jobs