Accenture Applied Intelligence Consulting Manager - Health & Public Service Industry in Toronto, Ontario
Health & Public Services, and we help our healthcare clients transform their organizations to offer more effective, efficient and affordable healthcare. New technologies are profoundly changing how our healthcare clients operate, how they interact with patients and ecosystem partners and how they deliver products and services to the market.
A data maven with serious analytical and statistical chops. You know how to take massive amounts of data and find the insights our clients need to help their companies do more.
· Use statistics, data mining, machine learning, and deep learning techniques to deliver data driven insights for the healthcare industry
· Understands application of Digital and interactive data
· Work with Accenture teams and clients to understand their challenges and create solutions
· Be a thought leader for your team on projects and about leading technologies
· Stay on top of trends in AI
Here’s what you need:
· At least 5 years designing and building healthcare or public sector data analysis solutions for the business payer industry
· At least 5 years using new developments in big data, AI, machine learning, cognitive systems, and robotics to build amazing analytical tools
· At least of 5 years working with tools like SAS, Python, SPSS, R, or SQL
· At least 5 years working with data integration tools to streamline processes in platforms like Cerner EMR, Apache Hive, Apache Pig, Apache Spark, Hadoop, MapReduce, MongoDB and Couchbase
Bonus points if:
● You can use data mining techniques to solve real world business problems
● You’re fluent in SQL and scripting languages like Python and Perl
● You know how to use statistical analysis, data visualization and cleaning tools and techniques
● You’ve designed and built data analysis solutions for a business payer or provider
● You have a Masters or MBA in statistics, or mathematics
● Double bonus points if you have a PhD in analytics, statistics or another quantitative discipline
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
- Accenture Jobs