Hilton Cluster Credit Manager in Toronto, Ontario
As a Cluster Credit Manager you will support the Hilton Toronto and Hilton Mississauga Meadowvale in managing and ensuring the hotels achieve optimum performance and achieve the required credit targets.
What will I be doing?
As a Cluster Credit Manager, you will manage and ensure that the hotels achieve optimum performance and achieve the required credit targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure the timely credit collections of all outstanding payments
- Manage credit meetings with key stakeholders
- Monitor credit limits of all outstanding accounts
- Administer credit processes and policies for other departments in the hotel
- Work with the Finance Manager to build effective working relationships with internal and external customers
- Ensure the accuracy of all charges and credits to the various accounts
- Follow up on all overdue accounts and send to debt collectors, as required
- Manage all account queries and disputes
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel areas in both hotels
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
- Assist in supporting other areas within the Accounting function whenrequired, such as supporting vacation absences of fellow team members
What are we looking for?
A Cluster Credit Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Relevant qualification, in Finance/Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
- Previous experience in a high volume credit control function
- Effective negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate firmly and clearly with internal and external customers
- Ability to develop strong relationships
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Cluster Credit Manager
Requisition ID: HOT04ZEX