Hilton Executive Lounge Attendant (Full-Time) in Toronto, Ontario
An Executive Lounge Attendant with Hilton Hotelsand Resorts is responsible for providing high levels of interactive service toall Executive Lounge guests.
What will it be like to work for this HiltonWorldwide Brand?
One of the most recognized names in theindustry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authenticexperiences. Hilton remains an innovative, forward-thinking hospitality leaderby offering best-in-class products, services and amenities to ensure that everyguest feels cared for, valued and respected. From inaugural balls andinternational award galas to business events and personal moments, Hilton iswhere the world makes history, closes the deal, toasts special occasions andgets away from it all.
Hilton Hotels & Resorts is one of HiltonWorldwide's ten market-leading brands. For more information visitwww.hiltonworldwide.com.
If you understand the importance of upholding abrand's reputation and what it takes to provide a globally recognizedhospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to workas a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you will be responisbile for performing the followingtasks to the highest standards:
- Welcome executive Guests on arrival and assist them during their stay dealing efficiently with enquiries and any complaints
- Set up and service food offerings served in the Lounge – such as breakfast & evening hors D’oeuvres
- Ensure the breakfast buffet and other food items are served in accordance with Company policy and in line with Health & Safety standards.
- Ensure all tables are cleared, cleaned and cutlery and crockery washed and stored as appropriate.
- Deliver water to Executive floor guest rooms
- Maintain and advise on the Honor Bar system in the lounge.
- Stay current with all hotel services as well as VIP requests and special events
- Demonstrate a knowledge of external locations, attractions and landmarks in the vicinity
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and Guest service
- Comply with Hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
What are we looking for?
Executive Lounge Attendants serving HiltonWorldwide Brand hotels are always working on behalf of our Guests and workingwith other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintainthe attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Must have ability to work a flexible schedule
- Previous Front Office and /or Food and beverage service experience in the hotel, leisure or retail sector
- Calm, efficient and organised
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
- Smart Serve Certification
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate thefollowing capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in Executive Lounge in a hotel environment
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in thehospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation,quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our TeamMembers staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we lookfor demonstration of these Values:
H Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guestexperiences.
I Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
L Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
T Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
O Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
N Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following keyattributes in our Team Members:
- Living the Values
- Customer Focus
What benefits will I receive?
You will be offered a competitive benefitspackage. As a team member you will also become eligible to receive discountsproducts and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We lookforward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you wouldexpect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Job: Guest Services and Front Office
Title: Executive Lounge Attendant (Full-Time)
Requisition ID: HOT05TEO