Accenture Oracle CC&B Consultant in Toronto, Ontario
Job Description – Oracle Resources Consultant CL 9
Accenture’s Oracle practice, and we make the new happen now. Every day, we imagine the future and bring it to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and new smart tech like IoT, automation, and AI. We even built our own platform, myConcerto, that mixes the best parts of Accenture and Oracle to help companies come into their own as digital leaders. Ready to find genius answers to seriously hard business challenges and work with some of the best? Come join a team that feels personal even though it’s over 54,000 strong. As a Global Cloud Elite and Platinum member of the Oracle Partner Network with over 145 awards, we’re proud the industry is taking notice of our work, too. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's Oracle practice.
A transformation maestro who knows how to use Oracle to help clients excel in the brave new digital world. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves to tackle large, complex projects – in fact, you thrive on challenges like this and have the track record to prove it. Your people skills are on point, too – so working well with clients and getting the best out of teams comes as naturally to you as creating design prototypes. And you’re up for traveling regularly to client sites.
• Define and document business processes for customer care and billing
• Gather requirements and create both high level and detailed design documents
• Support testing activities including: unit testing, system testing/product testing, and user acceptance testing
• Help clients understand best practices so they can do more with Oracle
• Spot strategies, risks and options, and then recommend approaches that sidestep problems and help clients and functions meet their needs
• Lead, coach and advise project staff in addition to managing their performance (depending upon the structure of a project)
• Give clients options for designs using prototypes
• Set up and test the Oracle system; understand and apply Oracle methodologies
• Work with clients and stakeholders to make sure they get where they want to go
• Gain the trust of your client, team mates, and managers to make sure projects get delivered
• Keep growing your skills to help your team with business development and sales efforts
• Stay in the know on leading industry trends and Oracle features to give your clients the best solutions for their needs
Here’s what you need:
• Minimum 3-5 years experience in CC&B
• Strong analytical, written, and oral communication skills; process oriented.
• Ability to manage teams and processes globally.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
Bonus points if:
• You have completed at least one Oracle CC&B implementation
• You have Resources industry experience
• You have an Oracle Cloud Certification
• You’ve got external consulting experience
• You’re an ace at managing and delivering projects
• You’re great at working creatively in a problem-solving environment
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Accenture Jobs