CBRE Quality Manager in Toronto, Ontario
• Manages a team responsible for quality management system conformance across multi-functional departments. Provides oversight, direction, and guidance on highly visible and complex process improvement initiatives. Coordinates efforts of team with other departments to ensure effective and efficient delivery and implementation of improvements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Manages client performance measurement and quality non-conformance programs.
• Manages internal audit requirements to maintain third party quality management systems registration.
• Manages project pipeline and assigns project ownership/responsibility to team members.
• Facilitates change management process to assess impact on project scope, priority and resource allocations. Ensures projects are completed within a given timeframe and budget.
• Responsible for setting/managing department deadlines and goals. Develops and implements complex process efficiencies, which may include creating and maintaining a project plan, business case/cost benefit tracker, training and communication plan, etc.
• Reports project performance and status to management and other project stakeholders. Communicates with key stakeholders and senior leadership on project updates and escalated issues. Manages project team to develop and implement complex, highly visible process improvement project.
• Uses project management tools which may include a project plan, business case/cost benefit tracker, training and communication plan, etc. Researches and gains in-depth understanding of current processes and formally documents new areas of process improvement.
• Establishes work standards for team to ensure consistent use of project management, process evaluation and measurement tools. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area.
• Approves subordinate's recommendations for staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination.
• Effectively recommends same for direct reports to next level management for review and approval.
• Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime.
• Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies.
• Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) required plus a minimum of six years experience with process improvement, project management, lean kaizen facilitation, ISO compliance, or other related experience. Prior supervisory experience required.
Certificates and/or Licenses
• Internal Quality Systems Auditor Certification (ISO 9001:2015) required.
• Black Belt Lean Six Sigma Certification preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
• Ability to effectively present information.
• Requires advanced knowledge of statistical terms and principles.
• Ability to analyze advanced business/financial data and develop innovative solutions.
• Conducts intermediate financial analysis.
• Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
• Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
Other Skills and/or Abilities
• Advanced knowledge of computer software and hardware (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite Products).
• Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines.
• Develops, recommends, and implements functional operational programs and procedures.
• Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to motivate others and achieve results.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans
- CBRE Jobs