Accenture Security Lead; Cyber Defense – Cyber Operations & Resilience in Toronto, Ontario
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Security professionals apply deep security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients.
Accenture’s Cyber Defense Services assess client cyber resiliency through high-touch, technical and advisory services. We are looking for someone to lead the Cyber Operations & Resilience practice areas:
• Cyber Operations & Resilience helps clients assess, define and improve cyber threat operations models, design and deploy threat-based use cases, integrate technologies and build security operation processes and automation (e.g. SOAR) that reduce time to detect and respond.
• Facilitating and leading Cyber Operations and Resilience (CORe) assisting clients define and develop their security strategies using Accenture methodologies.
• Cyber Threat Intelligence improves security decisions with actionable and relevant threat intelligence, including IntelGraph Intelligence Portal and Analyst Services & Threat Assessments.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
• Requires proactive identification, definition and solving of complex problems that impact the direction of the business or work effort where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of Accenture
• Requires development and execution of strategy to achieve key business objectives in area of responsibility
• Interaction is with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiation or influencing on critical matters.
• Wide latitude in decision making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments
• Decisions have a major and lasting impact on areas outside of own responsibility
• Manages large complex teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
As a Security lead you will be expected to:
• Pursue and cultivate trusted advisor relationships with within client organization(s)
• Generate and translate innovative ideas into feasible, practical and cost- effective solutions across a portfolio of clients
• Manage Security asset creation and results for Cyber Ops & Resilience as well as Cyber Threat Intelligence.
• Lead sales pursuits and drive growth for the Cyber Ops & Resilience and Cyber Threat Intelligence practice areas.
• Manage the development and execution of project delivery with a focus on the following:
o Cyber Security Operations
o Security Monitoring & Analytics
o Experience architecting and implementing Security Operations technologies and solutions including SIEM, Log Management, Network Security & Monitoring
o Incident Response
o Large data set processing, visualization, and forensics skills.
• Deep understanding of cyber defense with extensive leadership contacts
• Experience leading the business development and sales capture process
• 10+ years working with SIEM tools performing deployment, configuration, and maintaining operations
• 10+ years working with or in Security Operations Center performing incident investigations and forensics
• 15+ years working with network based services and client/server applications
• 10+ years working with intrusion detection systems (e.g., snort) and tools (e.g., tcpdump, Wireshark)
• 10+ years performing incident response and/or digital forensics
• Ability to travel 80-100%
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree
• Industry recognized Professional Security certification (e.g. CISSP)
• Experience working for the Big 4 or Global SI is highly desired
• Knowledge of cyber defense vendors and product capabilities
• In possession of, or able to qualify for, Canadian security clearance strongly preferred
Professional Skill Requirements
• Ability to lead and manage dynamic multi-region teams
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Accenture Jobs