Accenture Senior Manager - Digital Marketing Platform Solutions and Sales in Toronto, Ontario
Join Accenture Digital and leave your digital mark on the world, enhancing millions of lives through digital transformation. Where you can create the best customer experiences and be a catalyst for first-to-market digital products and solutions using machine-learning, AI, big data and analytics, cloud, mobility and the industrial internet of things. Your work will redefine the way entire industries work in every corner of the globe.
You’ll be part of a team with incredible end-to-end digital transformation capabilities that shares your passion for digital technology and takes pride in making a tangible difference. If you want to contribute on an incredible array of the biggest and most complex projects in the digital space, consider a career with Accenture Digital.
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accenture offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles, laterally, upward, or in their current role. Sales professionals drive the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure.
• This role sits in the sales function, however, this person will be expected to play a greater role in building solutions and deal shaping and may be required to assist with delivery on occasion
• Solve complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
• Uncover opportunities within both established and new clients to provide value through Accenture’s breadth of Digital Technology service offerings
• Participate in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area(s) of responsibility
• Interact with C-suite individuals at both client and within Accenture to negotiate or influence on significant matters
• Determine objectives and approaches to the sales pursuit
• Drive internal approvals and sales team resources, manage solutions and develop client engagements
• Effectively influence client selection process and evaluation criteria
• Facilitate negotiations and closing activities
• Ensure a successful transition of the opportunity to the delivery team
• Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience building and launching digital marketing solutions as a developer, architect, test lead etc
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with Digital Marketing platforms such as Adobe, Sitecore, Salesforce, IBM, Google, SAP, Marketo, Microsoft , Elastic Path, Open Text, Oracle, etc.
• A passion for selling combined with experience closing deals greater than $2M
• Demonstrated success in navigating and winning sales pursuits within highly matrixed and multilayered organizations
• Minimum of 10 years of business experience
• Bachelor’s Degree required
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Ambitious and energetic with a proven ability to meet or exceed individual sales quotas
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
• Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Accenture Jobs