Accenture Senior Manager - Wealth & Asset Management in Toronto, Ontario
Are you passionate about the Wealth & Asset Management industry? Do you have a blend of industry and management consulting experience? Would you like to work with a dynamic group of Canadian and Global team members who are focused on re-shaping this industry in the face of never before seen pressures from technology, regulators and investor sentiment? If you answered, “yes”, then we’d like you to join our team of senior leaders.
Today’s investors expect a whole new kind of experience from wealth and asset managers. One that’s more informed, more personalized, more transparent; and they want it more quickly than ever before. Firms that rise to the many business challenges they face will capitalize on industry insights, transform their businesses from front to back and strive for operational excellence.
That’s where Accenture comes in. We leverage our deep industry experience and broad range of capabilities across our entire business to deliver end-to-end solutions for leading wealth and asset management firms.
Key responsibilities of the Wealth and Asset Management Senior Manager include:
Ability to engage in marketing and business development activities in order to sell and deliver strategic, operational and technology consulting projects in the wealth and asset management industry.
Design and implement complex consulting engagements that involve cross-functional stakeholders and drive transformational change within our clients’ strategy, operating model, organizational structure, customer experience and underlying technology platforms.
Lead and inspire dynamic teams of junior resources as well as engage collaboratively with peers to uphold our firm’s values: Client Value Creation, Respect for Individuals, Integrity, Best People, One Global Network, Stewardship.
Engage confidently with senior executives to understand their strategic and operational priorities as well as deliver our firm’s leading points of view to elevate the local profile of our global brand.
Demonstrate your existing mastery in the wealth and asset management industry, as well as continue to develop it by studying industry trends, leading research efforts, and publishing insightful thought leadership publications.
• Broad and deep knowledge of North American wealth landscape, with an understanding of key trends and of who is at the forefront in driving these.
• Experienced in delivery of a wide range of wealth solutions, across front, middle and back office
• 6 to 10 years of managing or creating project deliverables in a consulting environment
• Proven track record successful of engagement delivery within the FS industry
• Ability to travel outside Canada for business purpose
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong client relationship development and client management skills
• Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Eagerness to mentor junior staff
• Experience contributing to new business development opportunities
• Experience working with onshore and offshore delivery teams
• Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 384,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Accenture Jobs