BMO Financial Group Service Delivery Manager in Toronto, Ontario
The Service DeliveryManager (SDM) is accountable to ensure efficient, reliable, and availabletechnology service delivery to the Digitization stakeholders. The SDMprovides governance and support for Digitization to ensure system availability.The incumbent is the prime interface for relationship management as it relates today-to-day service. The SDM is accountable for providing direct andindirect management of Digitization service providers to ensure efficient,reliable, and available technology operations service delivery to businesspartner groups. The SDM oversees service availability and serviceimprovement plans on behalf of business partners to ensure that Service LevelAgreement commitments are met.
Maintains anunderstanding of all major problems, issues, trends, and changes in thesupported environments.
Partners withTechnology, Product Operations, LOB executives and senior management to ensureawareness of service issues, trends, and mitigation plans.
Continuously seeksimprovement opportunities to ensure service availability and Digitizationplatform expectations are managed and met.
Facilitates effectiveworking relationships between Digitization & technology partners throughvalue-added representation of each business groups service needs, priorities,and issues..
7/24/365 on callrequirement in support of major incidents coupled with MIRT participation
Tracks incidents toensure root cause is identified, mitigation plans are in place and summariesprovided to business partners.
Governs controlmechanisms for reliable and available service to Digitization Platform inaccordance with SLA’s
Acts as escalationpoint for systemic customer satisfaction issues in Digitization groups
Implements standardsfor technical documentation, incident and problem management, and managementreporting
Is responsible forensuring continuity, availability, and service restoration
Expedites timely,efficient, and effective resolution of service issues in order to optimizereliability and availability of systems
Represents CIO Teamsat client’s Executives/Senior Management committees and meetings to ensureresponsive and comprehensive understanding of issues and opportunities
Recommends integratedsolutions and opportunities to CIO’s and their Senior Managers to increasequality of service and client satisfaction
Accountable toensure timely and effective resolution of service issues for Digitizationto optimize availability and reliability of service
Contributes to BMOFinancial Group’s overall business results by making recommendations that significantlyimprove operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Possesses auniversity degree/college diploma in related discipline(s) or equivalent workexperience, and/or 10 years’ experience in operations management position
- General knowledge ofBank’s technical environments and supported applications
- Displays expertknowledge of Bank technology standards and guidelines
- Demonstratesadvanced experience in service level agreements management and vendor relations
- Is able toachieve results that meet both short and long term business objectives
- Exhibits aproven track record in achieving or exceeding objectives
- Maintains anadvanced understanding of the T&O organization and stays abreast of thecurrent organizational state
- Demonstratesadvanced knowledge of ITIL framework; Problem Management, Change Management,Incident, Configuration, Release Management and Service Level Management.
- Possesses expertcommunication skills, both written and verbal
- Is able toeffectively persuade, convince, and negotiate with influence in order tosupport platform objective
- Good understandingof statistical and analytical principles and processes.
- Practicalapplication of ITSM operational processes.
- Demonstrates expertrelationship management skills, advanced management and coaching skills
- Proven ability tomanage in crisis situations and work under high stress conditions
- Demonstratesexpert problem solving skills
- Illustratesexpert planning and project management skills
- Exhibitsadvanced leadership skills
- Is highlymotivated and adaptable
This role requires7/24/365 availability. There is a frequent requirement for planned andunplanned, off-hour (weekend, evening, and night) work, in certain cases forextended periods, under high stress conditions. The role requires travel to thedifferent sites across the designated geographical area.
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
BMO Financial Group
- BMO Financial Group Jobs