Comcast Analyst 3, Prodt Sales Suppt & Analysis in Trevose, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for developing sales strategies through analysis for Product
Sales Support Manager and makes recommendations that will maximize
revenue and meet clients' needs. Provides analytical and statistical
support and prepares analysis of sales forecasts, sales reports, and
analysis of variances versus budget forecast. Has in-depth experience,
knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work
priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Evaluates sell-out levels and make proactive recommendations to
maximize revenue from available inventory and in a manner that serves
- Conducts analyses of inventory, rate, and sales practices to develop
sales product efficiencies.
- Works with and advises the Manager on weekly rate cards based on
- Collaborates with Sales and Traffic/Operations Management to develop,
evaluate, and recommend technical and systematic procedures that make
process flow more efficient for the organization as a whole. Identifies
problems and recommends solutions.
- Works closely with Specialist(s) to manage the placement specialized
- Coordinates the flow of information and communication between Sales,
Sales Support, and Traffic departments.
- Leads and mentors Sales Support Representatives to help facilitate the
completion of accurate work. Provides oversight to overall sales
support processes and offer necessary guidance.
- Assists with the training and mentoring of new and existing Product
Support Analysts on all sales-related procedures and paperwork
- Proficiency in SQL and/or TOAD, Tableau & Excel strongly preferred
- Visual Basic knowledge preferred
- Experience in forecasting, budgeting, and data analysis strongly preferred
- Keeps abreast of sales strategies, trends, initiatives, and best
practices within the Company and competitive landscape.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer