Comcast Customer Experience Representative, Bilingual (English/Spanish Fluency Required) in Tucson, Arizona
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Provides end-to-end support for our customers/communities in a way that is in accordance with the Company's service delivery strategy.
Establishes rapport and promotes effective relationships, upholding our commitment to the customer experience through our Operating Principles,Voice of the Customer (VOC) surveys, and the Comcast Customer Guarantee. Responsible for accurately and confidently handling customer inquiries including billing and technical questions. Responsible for handling escalated cancellation requests from customers and responsible for solving all issues, taking a consultative approach to finding custom solutions to customers’ needs, as well as handling potential sales opportunities. Resolves problems related to Comcast products as well as customer equipment. Promotes company products and services and makes recommendations that meet the customer needs. Relates well to the customer, demonstrates favorable image of the organization through effective use of soft skills and problem solving skills, professional
communications and internal/external customer interactions. Exercises sound judgment within the scope of empowerment, and acts in the best interest of both the customer and company.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Provides support to customers for billing, repair, retention and sales calls.
- Follows all company quality guidelines, to ensure consistency in delivery of the customer experience.
- Consistently follows company policies and procedures while applying sound judgment within scope of empowerment and follows guidelines for
Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) and Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical problems and other general account inquiries over the phone in a single customer interaction to maximize the customer experience. Articulate relevant information and directions to the customer in an organized and concise manner.
- Follows established troubleshooting procedures, including use of appropriate resources and desktop tools. Produces work order according
to established business rules.
- Effectively gains the customer’s cooperation to work through the troubleshooting process, ensuring customer problem resolution.
- Educates customers and promotes self-service options.
- Communicates and explains account information to the customer with focus on first-call resolution. Accurately calculates and communicates
taxes, fees, one-time charges, seasonal rate changes and recurring monthly fees. Explains billing cycles, processes, and prorates
effectively to ensure that customers understand their statements. Corrects discrepancies on customers’ billing statements, and research
customer billing situations as necessary. When appropriate, follows established escalation procedures to expedite prompt resolution.
- Asks probing questions and does not discuss confidential contractual billing information with unauthorized persons.
- Uses multiple tools and systems (billing systems, knowledge base, technical tools, etc.) and apply information to customer situations.
- Complies with all established credit policies and guidelines.
- De-escalates upset customers to bring self-guided resolution by demonstrating concern, proper use of empathy, and words that work
throughout the interaction.
- Prepares sales orders, technician appointments, processes payment information and attempts to collect delinquent account balances.
- Handles escalated cancellation requests from customers, taking a consultative approach to finding custom solutions to customers’ needs.
Resolves customer complaints/concerns through active listening, empathy, professionalism, and problem solving.
- Improves customer satisfaction and to maximizes sales and retention opportunities using up-to-date knowledge of competitive environment,
products, and services.
- Acts as a product consultant, articulating product features and benefits and making recommendations based on customer needs/interests;
identifying buying signals and asking for the sale, reselling current value or right-size, delivering a quality customer experience.
- Overcomes initial customer objections to presented offer using appropriate strategy for resistance.
- Achieves established goals and performance metrics.
- Actively participates in trainings and coaching sessions.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Interacts with customers via telephone to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be able to wear telephone headset
and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and mouse.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer