WindStream Communications Senior Account Executive in Tulsa, Oklahoma
The Senior Account Executive is a self-motivated team leader with a successful track record and the ability to identify, build, and manage enterprise level client partnerships. The Executive must possess the ability to meet and consult with C-level executives to develop and implement effective, enterprise-wide telecommunication strategies and solutions, and promote new technology and recognize changing client needs to enable business growth and development.
- Provides sales to new customers by advising on new essential products ; collaborating with customer on future business needs and desired production; and establishing executive engagement on new product lines
- Acquires new business by prospecting key customers in the area ; communicating with customer and internal sales team (for example, Account Management, Channel); determining key sales qualifications for establishing strategy; and leveraging referral partners to establish new customer relations
- Develops partner sales process by establishing relations with partners in the area ; presenting innovative approaches to solution-oriented product lines; and designing streamline processes for sale closures
- Conducts customer qualification analysis by analyzing market sales data ; researching customer business model/vertical specific business approach; assessing the needs of each unique customer; and leveraging marketing materials and information (solutions, business cases)
- Builds relationships with new customers by listening to customer demand ; introducing company brand; learning customer business; establishing a mutual product platform; and influencing key customer business initiatives with relevant product information
- Follows the structured sales process by submitting activity and results reports ; collaborating with the market sales team; presenting prospect methodology; managing sales progress through Salesforce; and organizing sales material, processes, and order entry
Minimum Requirements:College degree or equivalent and 5 years field sales experience directly related to job (outside, direct sales experience) or 8 years job-related field sales experience; or an equivalent combination of education and job-related field sales experience required.
Primary Location: *US-Oklahoma-Tulsa
Job Category: Sales
Requisition ID: 18003664
Other Locations: US-Missouri-Kansas City
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.