Accenture SAP Digital Manufacturing Consultant (PP, PP-PI, QM) in Utrecht, Netherlands
As a SAP Digital Manufacturing Consultant you will assess, plan and deliver a tailored journey for our clients to the New SAP in the area of Manufacturing and Quality management. You will guide our clients in their journey to transform into an Industry X.0 Business by leveraging your SAP experience and skills and by applying the concepts of digital Manufacturing in end-to-end SAP S4 Hana implementations.
Together with colleagues you will work in multidisciplinary teams on challenging SAP transformation projects. Your work will vary from assessment studies to implementing new Manufacturing and Quality Management processes for large (inter)national organizations on full-cycle SAP Projects. On these projects you will leverage your SAP PP(PI)QM business and technical knowledge to bring innovation at our clients using the latest technologies in Digital Manufacturing such as IIoT, Analytics, AI, Robotics and 3D printing.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
• You have a proven track record in delivering complex end-to-end SAP PP(PI) and QM implementations, ranging from blueprinting up to and including GoLive Support.
• You feel at ease in Manufacturing environments and are familiar with the overarching Manufacturing landscape. This includes the integration of the SAP Core with upstream and downstream processes and systems, such as:
o Scheduling and Planning
o Manufacturing Execution Systems
o Warehouse and Transportation Management.
• Having hands-on S4 Hana Manufacturing project experience is a plus.
• You are passionate about the latest trends in Digital Manufacturing and keen to bring these innovative technologies to our clients
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
• An expense allowance
• Discount on Accenture shares
• The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Hasna Bouiss, email@example.com or 06-40729667.
- Accenture Jobs