Brinks Cash Logistics Lead in VAChesapeake, Virginia
Cash Logistics Lead
Requisition #:29958Location:VAChesapeake VA - B0500
Functional Area:BankingEducation Required:GED
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
Experience Required:1 - 3 Years
Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, ATM servicing, currency and coin processing, and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Cash Logistics Lead.
The Cash Logistics Lead is responsible for performing cash and check processing duties while acting as team lead in the absence of the supervisor. This position ensures the security of all liability and prioritizes daily operations workflow. This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink’s and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink’s and its customers.
• Assume a leadership role for a team of cash processors and vault employees in the absence of a supervisor
• Perform daily operations in the cash and/or vault areas including but not limited to verification, change order preparation, inventory management, opening and closing of facility and vault check in/out
• Resolve issues affecting production, escalating to the supervisor or manager if necessary
• Resolve customer issues
• Validate counts and reconcile daily balances at the completion of shift
• Ensure maximum product quality in a timely fashion
• Ensure activities are performed in compliance with company policies and procedures as well as state and federal laws and regulations
• Monitor and report any deficiencies to the supervisor
• Train employees as necessary
• Maintain orderly and clean work areas, including all machines, tables, cabinets and storage areas
• Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 2 years experience in at least one of the following: cash handling, inventory control, deposit processing, vault balancing, account reconciliation or ATM Processing
• Minimum of 21 years of age
• A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
• A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Able to lift at least 50 pounds
• Cash handling experience in the secure logistics or banking industry
• Able to identify different commodities
• 10-key experience
• Basic computer skills
• High school diploma or GED
• Excellent ethics and integrity
• High attention to detail
• Collaborative work style
• Excellent customer service
• Ability to work independently
• Professional, positive demeanor
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide eligible employees medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer profit sharing opportunities and a 401(k) program with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top