Chenega Corporation Project Manager in Virginia
CHENEGA INFINITY, LLC
Company Job Title:
Chenega Job Title:
Director of Operations
Exempt, Full Time, Regular
This position is contingent upon contract award.
TheProject Manager (PM) will control and manage the overall administration of this Contract ThePM will ensure there are sufficient personnel to provide sufficient coverage and adequate relief of all Site managers, Shift Supervisors and PSO posts during each tour of duty. ThePM will be responsible for notifying the COR in writing of disciplinary actions taken against Protective Security Officer Force personnel within twenty-four (24) hours of the action. ThePM shall be available to meet with Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Officials for meetings and special events as needed. ThePM shall ensure that: (1) the goals and objectives of the project, and (2) problem resolution and customer satisfaction is accomplished within prescribed time frames and funding parameters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
· Primary company interface with the TSA customer
· Exercise complete authority to act for the Contractor during the term of the contract
· Exercise authority to accept notices of deductions, inspection reports, and all correspondence on behalf of the Contractor
· Manage on-site employees ensuring contract compliance and meeting customer needs
· Responsible for implementing the Contractor’s quality control plan and for ensuring that the Contractor’s work force complies at all times with the contract requirements.
· Oversee quality control of contract deliverables
· Render hiring and firing decisions
· Be flexible, assertive, approachable and have foresight
· Able to handle stressful situations, delegate tasks and consolidate team members ideas
· Plan, direct, and coordinate security administration and project control
· Monitor financial performance to ensure budget targets are met
· Ensure compliance with Federal State, local, TSA, and Federal Protective Service (FPS) laws, regulations, and requirements
· Provide coordinated communications with the customer and other on-site contractors with regard to security operations
· Prepare reports and submit it them to the Government
· Other duties as assigned
· Oversees 5 individuals/positions directly and indirectly supervises on contract services for up to 100 personnel.
Minimum Qualifications:(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
· U.S. Citizen
· Valid state driver’s license
· Speak, understand, read and write the English language fluently
· Secret security clearance granted by the Defense Security Service pursuant to the requirements of the National Industrial Security Program (NISP) and the NISP Operating Manual (NISPOM) prior to starting work under this contract
· BS/BA or a MA/MS in Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, Security Management, or a related field.
· Contractor suitability as determined by the TSA Office of Personnel Security.
· Demonstrated experience in certified law enforcement, commercial/industrial security, or a combination of experience in certified law enforcement and commercial/industrial security with demonstrated experience as a supervisor.
· Graduate of a certified federal, state, county or local law enforcement training program, military police training program, and must have received a certificate, diploma or equivalent, stating that the individual is eligible for employment as a law enforcement officer. Correctional experience does not qualify as law enforcement experience.
· Demonstrated experience in planning, directing, and managing projects of a nature similar in size and scope as referenced under this contract.
· Demonstrated experience planning, directing, and managing professional security services similar to those of the contract.
· Demonstrated experience with the successful management and supervision of employees of various labor categories corresponding to protective services and skills required to manage a $50M guard services contract
· Demonstrated oral and written communication capabilities appropriate for the highest levels of management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Knowledge of TSA and FPS directives pertaining to security operations
· Knowledge of current issues, trends, laws, regulations, and technologies
· Ability to provide recommendations, as needed, to the COR regarding security weaknesses and vulnerabilities
· Skill in satisfactorily dealing with customers
· Skill in operating a personal computer and standard office equipment
· Ability to use a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), and Outlook.
· Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes a harassment-free environment; builds a diverse workforce.
· Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and be ethically sound; upholds organizational values.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk or listen. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
· The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
· During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
· Shall wear appropriate business attire (dress trousers, blazer, dress shirt and tie or a suit including tie) while performing his/her duties.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Organization: Chenega Infinity
Title: Project Manager
Requisition ID: 1800002452