IBM Digital Health Business Analyst in United Arab Emirates
We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society, and even the workplace by creating professions that did not exist before the emergence of data, cloud, social, and mobile technologies.
As the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, IBM is a leader in this global transformation and is just the place to continue your career. Network in an open, friendly and flexible work environment where diversity is embraced, while new and creative ways of thinking are encouraged and supported. As an IBMer, you can change the way the world works. Join this IBM team and be part of a diverse and global company of thinkers and doers—people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world’s top business and technology professionals.
Our iX Team is looking for a Digital Health Business Analyst to join our high-performing application development team. Our portfolio of applications spans electronic support, call/problem management, and entitlement systems. We operate and transform the capabilities for IBM Healthcare which is key to IBM’s growth.
Who you are:
• Self-motivated and self-managed with a demonstrated analytical ability and curiosity
• Takes creative approaches to problem solving, innovation, and issue resolution
• Works independently and within a team setting
• Strong oral and written communication skills
How we’ll help you grow:
• This role will give you executive visibility and the chance to show that you can drive impactful change.
• Offer an opportunity to be a part of a hardworking team in a collaborative, borderless organization in an inspiring, empowered environment
• Provide a place where you’re proud to work and where you are motivated to produce the best results possible
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 10+ years of experience with IBM support or development process
• Ability to work with both the business and technical resources to understand and
define functional/technical requirements
• Ability to use Agile collaboration tools (e.g. Mural, Slack, RTC, Trello)
• Working familiarity with Agile development concepts
• Must have excellent communication skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Familiarity with IBM brand and business structure
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.