Oracle Director, Insight & Customer Strategy in Australia
Director, Insight & Customer Strategy
As a member of APAC LOB Insight Team you will be measured on the following metrics:
● Increasing license revenue and market-share growth for business applications
● Increasing Oracle’s win/ loss ratio; Increasing the average deal size
● Elevating the quality of sales and shortening of sales cycles
● Strengthening of customer satisfaction
The individual will be a member of the Oracle Insight program, driving delivery of value to APAC-based customers focused on business specific issues. Key job elements include:
● Leads customer engagements with the top customers and delivers high impact (impact = closed license revenue and customer satisfaction)
● Provides direct deal support by leveraging industry knowledge, management consulting skills and analytical abilities in identifying key drivers, assessing process capabilities and developing a business case for business process enhancement
● Integrates specific industry strategy, customer operational objectives and business process understanding to define a clear solution strategy with actionable value communication and enables a successful customer experience
● Contributes to team thought leadership through constantly synthesizing the customer experiences into content and methodologies that can be leveraged
● Leads the development of industry specific tools and analytical processes to be leveraged by the sales, marketing and consulting organizations in their respective roles
● Demonstrates analytical and problem solving skills, and strong management consulting skills to influence thinking or gain acceptance of multiple customer constituencies
● Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and participate on strategic consulting projects with varied industry focus and business imperatives
● Proven aptitude to work in a virtual team environment and ability to build consensus
● Exceptional business problem solving combined with strong analytical and interpersonal skills
● Outstanding oral and presentation communication skills
● Knowledge of ERP/SCM/HCM and IT systems with emphasis on business applications is preferable
The ideal candidate will have 4-6 years of experience with a premier consulting or investment-banking firm. 2-4 years of experience with industry leading companies in a functional management role in Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail & Distribution, Telecommunications or Conglomerate will be a strong advantage.
The ideal candidate will have an MBA from a top-tier business school. An undergraduate degree in a quantitative field would be preferred. Further, he/she will have complete fluency in English. Knowledge of any other Asian language will be a plus.
Work & Compensation:
The work hours are flexible. Some travel may be required and can be self-managed, providing a high degree of work-life balance. Compensation will be attractive and highly competitive.
Life at Oracle ANZ:
An Oracle career
can span industries, roles, countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity
to take on new roles and challenges, while blending work and life. Oracle has
thrived through 40 years of change by innovating and operating with integrity
while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry. To cultivate
the talent that makes this happen, we work hard to create a vibrant and
rewarding workplace that celebrates diverse, multi-talented teams where
everyone can contribute. We take care of each other, and value giving back to
the community. We have flexible work arrangements and offer benefits including
generous paid parental leave and comprehensive premium medical insurance... Find out
more at https://www.oracle.com/au/corporate/careers/index.html
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
Partners with Account, Technology, and Application sales representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions. Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory. Interacts with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market. Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities. Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Presents/demonstrates solution to high level clients and industry conference attendees. May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions. Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
Acknowledged authority within the Corporation. Provides leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. 12 years applicable experience preferred. Subject matter expertise in industry/product space. Knowledge of key industry leaders and management. Knowledge of Oracle competition. Presentation and product demonstration experience. Previous consultative selling experience preferred. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers. Travel may be needed. BA/BS degree in related field.
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Oracle Jobs