TeleTech Programmer/ Data Engineer in Mexico
TTEC Digital Consulting’s Insights Practice is looking for a Data Engineer who is passionate about solving complex data problems and intricate engineering issues with large systems.
We combine human insight and the speed of technology to transform our clients’ interactions with their customers. Advanced analytics of the customer experience and customer interactions is our expertise.
Check out our website below to learn more about what we do and how we help our clients.
What you’ll be doing:
The data engineer will be responsible for all aspects of execution and delivery for new and ongoing client implementations of the analytic platform. This will require working with clients and coordinating with internal business consulting, analyst, data science, and technology teams.
· Technical and functional analysis of customer implementation and integration requirements
· Documentation of implementation requirements and expected effort
· Configuration and setup of the analytics platform
· Configuration of data loaders and development and configuration of workflow processes and customizations to the platform
· Develop complex data integration, transformation and processing.
· Participate in testing
· Proactive identification of internal and external dependencies, highlighting issues, scope changes, and progress against project plan
· Communication of project status/issues to clients and internal management
· Partner with various internal teams
· Provide technical support to assist clients and partners during and post implementation.
What we are looking for:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related with 2-3 years of relevant experience
· In-depth familiarity with Big data technology and its application.
· Experience in professional services or technical consulting with enterprise software solutions, specifically enterprise software installation, configuration, customization, and testing.
· Proven ability to balance and manage multiple, competing priorities.
· Collaborative interpersonal skills and ability to work within cross-functional teams.
· Self-starter who relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals in complex fast-paced environment to ensure quality of all data integration points.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Creative problem-solving and analysis skills.
· Ability to handle problem situations quickly, inventively, and resourcefully.
· Project management skills including:
· Ability to prioritize and manage tasks
· Ability to plan, commit, and deliver to schedules
· Ability to identify, escalate, and manage project issues
· Willingness to work extended hours on an as-needed basis
· Some travel is necessary
What skills you’ll need:
· Proficiency with the Azure or AWS ecosystem
· Experience with Big Data ETL
· Understanding of complex data flows, identification of data processing bottlenecks and designing and implementing solutions.
· Proficiency in .NET, C#, Python, Bash, Power Shell.
· Experienced in consuming third-party REST APIs (JSON) and SDKs
· Experienced in U SQL, PostgreSQL, TSQL
· Able to program in SAS including, SAS Macro, SAS SQL
· In depth knowledge of one or more of the following: Teradata, SQL, R, Python, Unix Scripting
· Ability to create automated process and knowledge on CronTab, Autosys or related tools
· Aptitude in Microsoft Excel
· Knowledge in Hadoop ecosystem or HiveQL
· Exposure to Tableau, Power BI or other BI tools
· A broad set of technical skills and knowledge across hardware, software, systems and solutions development and across more than one technical domain.
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Consulting team is on a mission to help our clients realize the amazing opportunities available to them, by driving new thinking and transforming the way they create exceptional experiences for their employees and customers. We provide end-to-end advisory and execution services, giving leaders the confidence and tools to re-think how to compete with a combination of our logic, intellect and ability to make sense of the data with our creativity and experience.
What We Offer:
Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
Rich wellness program and health incentives
Lead Everyday | Do the Right Thing | Reach for Amazing | Seek First to Understand | Act as One | Live life Passionately
/TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer./
Title: Programmer/ Data Engineer
Requisition ID: 027R8