Shell Customer Operations Specialist-OTC Retail in Turkey
Customer Operations Specialist-OTC Retail
No. of Positions:
This job sits within the Order to Delivery Journey forming a critical part of the Customer Fulfilment Cycle. The Customer Operations Specialist Order to Cash provides high quality frontline support to existing Shell Customers from Order through to payment. Customer Operations Specialist Order to Cash support Account Managers to drive proactive communications, value-adding interactions and effective issue resolution, providing best-in-market Customer experience
This role supports Sales & Customers may focus on some or all the accountabilities below, depending on operational requirements. Businesses serviced include but are not limited to: Global Commercial, Retail (incl. General Public). These activities cover all Customer levels including Key Accounts and Platinum Customers.
- Order Management:
Place, amend and orders, liaising with other service partners in Scheduling, OTD & Credit as required. Apply the appropriate freight charges and surcharges as required in accordance with pre-agreed instructions stated in Offerbook
Monitoring Credit Status – providing services and trouble-shooting; proactively tracking and Business Partners as required
Schedule standard and non-standard orders (packed product)
Process Returned Product
- Dispute Management:
- Disputes process for Quantity. This includes logging of dispute, undertaking initial investigation and root cause analysis, liaising with key interfaces to resolve disputes and obtaining approval from Operating Unit on disputes settlement. Close the loop with Customer on case outcome and confirm closure of case.
- Feedback and Issues:
Handling Customer complaints feedback and compliments. Liaise with resolution owners, and other Service Partners as required. Close the loop with customers.
Take ownership for the resolution of customer complaints and enquiries within SLA
- Touchless Support and Setup:
Support and proactively encourage touchless uptake and utilization
Act as first level support for system interface errors
Retail - Manage manual authorization
Other Inquiries Commit to meet individual KPI's, Team KPI's, and CO KPI's.
· Full compliance with TS-EN-ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949, TS-EN-ISO 14001, ISO 27001 and ISO 10002 standards/procedures/work instructions
· Provide live resolved servicing and when live resolution cannot be achieved, make a date and time (DTC) with customer for resolution and ensure that DTC is met.
· Taking responsibility for reach customer service standards when the system failures (BCP mode) occurs
· COS must adhere to schedule assigned and be prepared to work a variety of shifts, including during weekends and public holidays.
· Realize, as part of a team, the importance of arriving at work on time, taking breaks at designated times and working well with other team members.
· Record and follow up all customer contacts details in customer facing systems (CRM)
· Commit to an ongoing training and development progress.
G eneral Inquiries : Handle New Business - Receive request for information or quotation from potential new Customers and connect them to the appropriate contact within Shell
Auto req ID:
Commercial Business to Business (B2B)
Country of Work Location:
English language- Advanced
Skills & Experience:
Bachelor degree preferred (Business related major) or equivalent experience
Previous experience in Customer service or operations
Experience in Microsoft Office; GSAP/ CRM experience preferred
Possess a strong Customer service ethic and ability to understand, meet and champion the Customer’s needs, while staying within the policies and procedures of Shell
Understand Shell’s Play Book and customer value proposition
Able to demonstrate a continuous improvement mind-set
Demonstrated communication and relationship building skills
Demonstrate a willingness to be coached, showing an openness to feedback and performance improvement opportunities
Istanbul - Esentepe
- Shell Jobs