Combined Insurance Account Executive in United States
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
Chubb’s Personal Risk Services (PRS) Operations division provides industry leading service to clients, agents and internal business partners. The Chubb Customer Center (CCC) is team of more than 60 employees managing a full service insurance agency responsible for servicing and expanding personal lines books of business for enrolled agencies countrywide. We are currently seeking an experienced and self-motivated professional looking to work in a fast paced agency environment.
Account Executives are:
- Licensed agents that proactively analyze coverage, identify gaps, and counsel clients and agents alike on Chubb’s personal lines product and service solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communicators motivated by the high expectations associated with Chubb’s reputation and affluent target market customers.
- Accountable for the customer and agency service experiences, working directly with underwriting and marketing partners to improve operational execution.
- Responsible for validating agency decisions to accept reduced commission for their clients to be serviced in the CCC.
- Undaunted by aggressive sales and retention goals both for themselves and the team at large.
- Empowered to make decisions within assigned underwriting authority and comfortable independently solving problems in ‘gray’ areas without defined workflows.
- Constantly collaborating with and assisting peers to prioritize issue resolution over individual file ownership.
- Dependable and meticulously organized.
- Committed to business continuity by working remotely during inclement weather and covering Saturday hours on a rotating basis approximately once per quarter.
- Aware their candid feedback and recommendations are critical to the evolution of the department.
- Mindful that the position requires a high level of confidentiality and discretion regarding the services we provide.
Account Executives benefit from:
- A comprehensive on boarding process that blends classroom training with experiential learning.
- Broad exposure to Personal Risk Services through regular collaboration with a diverse group of business partners.
- A team environment where people work hard, but appreciate the value of levity in the workplace.
- A multitude of local career opportunities based on the size of Chubb’s NJ/PA operations.
Account Executives will need:
- Property and Casualty (P&C) insurance license required
- Experience applying P&C license in an agency, underwriting, or marketing capacity
- Associate’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- Proven ability to drive results and innovate in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Masterpiece and/or PLS systems a plus
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job: *Customer Services
Title: Account Executive
Requisition ID: 317756