Combined Insurance Administrative Assistant in United States
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
Provide broad-based administrative support for North American Field Analytics and Sales Effectiveness.
· Calendar management, including coordination of virtual or in person meetings/events for Senior Vice President and Vice Presidents, and telephone coverage, as requested.
· Expense preparation, invoicing, and budget maintenance.
· Generation of reports and presentations.
· Travel support – scheduling, travel expense preparation & submission
· Serve as initial point person for Department to secure internal tech support, engage building management regarding work space needs, and order supplies.
· Create and maintain spreadsheets for tracking requests for data and reports.
· Create templates and other reusable documents to improve Department efficiencies.
· Maintain and enhance Departmental information and presence on the intranet.
· Maintain Department project inventory & related reporting, including follow ups with Managers to obtain information
· Develop and maintain reference guides and other materials for tools, platforms, and other information supported by the Department.
· Administer access to internal platforms, systems, and applications.
· Participate in training to obtain or expand knowledge of software programs and proprietary or third party systems.
· Ability to engage with individuals of all levels of authority within the organization as well as outside companies in a courteous, professional manner.
· Demonstrate discretion and ability to maintain confidential information.
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
· Thorough knowledge of expense budgeting procedures including preparation and tracking.
· Proficiency in the use of MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook) is required. Experience with Concur is a plus.
· Proactive. Takes initiative. Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Superior organizational and time management skills.
· Flexible. Able to handling diverse project details efficiently and effectively.
HS Diploma required. Some college preferred.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Title: Administrative Assistant
Requisition ID: 317563