Combined Insurance Administrative Assistant in United States
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
As the Administrative Assistant responsible for the support of both the Global Safety and Security Organization as well as several senior leaders in the Global Legal Organization, this position requires the ability to handle multiple priorities, anticipate needs, and independently handle administrative tasks and decisions. The ideal candidate must be able to provide personalized and confidential executive assistance with discretion and judgment, and
must be able to work with little supervision displaying a high level of professionalism when dealing with key executives and business partners.
- Verify, input and process bills from numerous outside vendors into the PeopleSoft system for approval and payment. Track vendor payments to planned spend.
- Participate in planning and provide administrative support for departmental meetings and special events.
- Assist the TyMetrix Manager with the TyMetrix system (the Global Legal matter management system), including responding to inquiries from staff and outside law firms, generating reports, setting up new matters, onboarding firms, and other duties as assigned.
- Create effective PowerPoint and other presentations, as needed.
- Schedule and coordinate travel arrangements. Keep up-to-date with travel policies and travel booking software, e.g., Concur.
- Prepare, submit and track expense reports, as well as assist with data input.
- Respond to regularly occurring requests for information
- Maintain a proactive diary of items, including proactive support and follow up on items as needed.
- Maintain schedules and calendars.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, intranet, internet and travel and expense systems.
- Ability to work well under pressure with accuracy and perfection.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, including demonstrated ability to multitask, independently prioritize work in a high-volume environment, meet deadlines, and exercise excellent decision making skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to build relationships internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a key administrative resource including the ability to research inquiries and provide accurate and timely responses.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated experience in managing physical, electronic, and expense systems, as well as the ability to quickly learn new systems.
- Analytical ability is required in order to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems, and prioritize work.
- Proven ability to work independently and proactively address issues.
- Ability to exercise discretion and handle confidential information appropriately.
- High school degree; College degree preferred.
- 5 years administrative experience required.
Title: Administrative Assistant
Requisition ID: 330827