Combined Insurance Agency Administrator Assistant in United States
*Job Title: *Agency Administrator Assistant
*Department: *National Processing Center
*Reports to: *NPC Manager or Assistant NPC Manager
*Classification: *Non-Exempt*Purpose:* Assist Administrators withMonitoring and Administering Agents/Agencies appointments and state licensing statuses. Assist with providing direct support ensuring compliance.
_Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:_ * As directed, research, read and prepare documents to ensure that Agencies/Agents comply with all state licensing requirements. * Track appointments and cancellations. * Track federal mandated conflict of interest and non-disclosure documentation required for participation in the federal crop insurance program. * Assist with the Preparation ofwritten communication notifying Agencies/Agents of changes in compliance status and requesting required documentation. * Interact with Insurance departments as needed to report and acquire status. * Assist in communication with Agencies/Agents providing direct telephone support regarding license, appointment and compliance documentation. * Provide daily phone support to customer base. * Monitor start and stop dates for Agents writing business in all product lines. * Assist Tracking Agency/Agent agreements and licenses for all business lines. * Assist with other duties as necessary.*_Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities_*
- Ability to understand all business lines licensing requirements for states serviced by Rain and Hail L.L.C.
- Utilize monitoring systems to ensure that agreement and licensing changes are processed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Knowledge of appropriate grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. used in business correspondence both orally and written.
- Ability to learn Rain and Hail’s products, services, and systems.
- Ability to learn and use insurance industry and company terminology.
- Ability to effectively communicate and maintain positive business relationships with company personnel, outside resources, and customers.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to remain calm and professional.
- Ability to be organized and multitask.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work well with people in a team environment.
- Ability to work from oral or written communication.
- Ability to operate all office equipment.
Ability to assist in other work related areas as required.
_Physical and Mental Demands_ The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
_Work Environment_ The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
_Job Qualifications_ High School or GED required and one year experience with direct customer support or a baccalaureate degree.
Title: Agency Administrator Assistant
Requisition ID: 331308