Vinnell Arabia AGSE Mechanic in United States
Conducts assessment and repair of light duty trucks (gas and diesel), tractors, general grounds equipment, generators and Aviation Ground Support Equipment (AGSE) assigned to the Airfield. Additionally, inspects, maintains, and repairs GSE to include Aviation Ground Power Units (AGPUs) in accordance with applicable manuals.
Repairs light duty trucks, tractors, general grounds equipment, generators and aviation Ground Support Equipment (GSE).
Inspects, maintains, and repairs GSE to include Aviation Ground Power Units (AGPUs).
Works within the maintenance quality control processes, procedures, and standards.
Other tasks as directed by the GSE maintenance lead.
B. Independence: Performs within the broad guidelines of duties and responsibilities with significant choice of methods. Retains the authority to select and implement goals and objectives within the execution of duties and responsibilities.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: As assigned.
*EA. ducation Level Requirements: *
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
B. Experience Requirements:
- Experienced auto/diesel mechanic.
- Experience in electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Five (5) years’ experience maintaining similar equipment.
*C. Specific Knowledge, Skills, Certifications, and Ability Requirements: *
- Must have the ability to work different shifts.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability to use required tools and special equipment to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Ability to work high-tech electro-mechanical aircraft support equipment.
- Ability to lift, up to 50 pounds unassisted.
- Ability to climb and work on maintenance platforms as required.
- Demonstrated performance in the maintenance of gasoline and diesel vehicles, electrical auxiliary power units and hydraulic support equipment.
- Must work under safe conditions (wear safety and personal protective equipment as required).
- Must possess the ability to troubleshoot and repair.
- Graduate of a US Military GSE course or equivalent civilian training and experience.
- Proficient in the use of computer-hosted interactive technical manuals, aircraft maintenance forms, and other aircraft related documentation.
- Proficient in MS Office software.
- Professional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the customer in a professional and courteous manner.
- Possess a valid US issued driver’s license and passport.
- Successfully pass an overseas deployment physical upon hire.
D. Desired/Preferred Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Associates Degree
Category: Aviation Maintenance