Vinnell Arabia AH-64E Mechanic Phase Lead (AVIM) in United States
Performs aircraft maintenance tasks on the AH-64E as required using the specific OEM Operators Manual, Maintenance Test Flight Manual, Check List Manual, and any other directives pertinent to the environment. Removes and installs aircraft systems and subsystem assemblies and components including engines, rotors, gearboxes, transmissions, mechanical flight controls and their components. Services and lubricates aircraft systems, subsystems, and components. Prepares aircraft for inspections and maintenance checks. Performs scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance actions. Uses common measuring tools, precision measuring gages and alignment fixtures. Performs aircraft and related components routine and special inspections. Performs maintenance operational checks. Diagnoses and troubleshoots aircraft subsystems using special tools and equipment as required. Uses and performs operator maintenance on tools, special tools and Aircraft Ground Support Equipment (AGSE). Prepares aircraft maintenance forms and records. Responsible for development and execution of phase plans from Pre-Dock to Post Test flight. Ensures that all related operations are conducted in a safe manner.
Ensures that AH-64E Aircraft maintenance functional activities and procedures among designated organizations are planned, coordinated, integrated, and synchronized to achieve established platform operational readiness objectives.
Responsible for the compliance with established maintenance systems, processes, procedures and reports that provide immediate situational awareness of platform readiness rates.
Establishes daily maintenance operational goals, objectives and priorities for implementation in-order to achieve stated readiness rates and MNG training objectives as required.
Oversees the daily maintenance management of individually assigned aircraft in support of the Aviation Maintenance Manager.
Works within the maintenance quality control processes, procedures, and standards.
Directs inquires, investigations, and research analysis related to aviation maintenance of AH-64E Aircraft and supporting maintenance activities to the Production Control (PC) Manager.
In coordination with the PC Manager, supports the Downed Aircraft Recovery Team (DART) processes and procedures.
Other tasks as directed by the PC Manager.
*B. Independence: * Performs within the broad guidelines of duties and responsibilities with significant choice of methods. Retains the authority to select and implement goals and objectives within the execution of duties and responsibilities.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: As assigned.
*A. Education Level Requirements: *
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
B. Experience Requirements:
- Three (3) years’ experience as an aircraft mechanic on AH-64 series required.
- Experience in AH-64 phase or RESET management.
C. *Specific Knowledge, Skills, Certifications, and Ability Requirements: *
- Graduate of a US Military aircraft maintenance course or civilian equivalent training and experience.
- Demonstrated past performance and experience in maintenance on AH-64 Aircraft.
- Proficient in the use of computer-hosted interactive technical manuals, aircraft maintenance forms, and other aircraft related documentation.
- Proficient in MS Office software.
- Professional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the customer in a professional and courteous manner.
- Possess a valid US issued driver’s license and passport.
- Successfully pass an overseas deployment physical upon hire.
D. Desired/Preferred Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Associate’s Degree.
- Five (5) years’ experience as an aircraft mechanic on AH-64E.
- FAA A&P; certificate.
- FAA IA certificate.
Category: Aviation Logistics