Vinnell Arabia Air Traffic Control Specialist - Tower (2nd shift) in United States
Serves as an Air Traffic Control Specialist for ATC operations and procedures with oversight of assigned ATC specialist. Operates fixed air traffic control tower facilities. Provide positive control for simultaneous ground movements and arriving and departing rotary and fixed-wing aircraft. Responsible for supervising and supporting the safe operation, movement, and flight procedures of rotary wing aircraft in a training environment.
Operates as a facility trained controller.
May provide supervision of Air Traffic Control Specialists within the facility during shift.
Provides training management for assigned controllers.
B. Independence: Works within ICAO, GACA and MNG Air Traffic control rules, procedures, and regulations with minimal supervision.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: May have supervisory responsibility for assigned Air Traffic Control specialists.
*A. Education Level: *
- Graduate of a DoD, FAA or equivalent Air Traffic Control Course.
- Have a Control Tower Operator (CTO) Airmen Certificate.
- Have a current FAA Class II Medical Certificate (FAA Form 8500-9)
- Minimum of (5) years experience as a DoD or FAA Controller preferred. Minimum of (3)years experience required.
- ATC experience within the last 2 years.
C. Specific knowledge, skills, ability:
- Must possess an understanding of Aviation Operations Management specific to fixed and rotary wing aircraft.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the customer in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must be able to pass employment and deployment qualification requirements that include medical, drug testing, background checks etc.
- Valid driver’s license required.
Category: Aviation Training & Support