Combined Insurance AVP, Immediate Solutions Manager in United States
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
Reporting to the CCSC SVP, this position will ensure the efficient handling of claim related inbound call and electronic volume and will assist the Claim Leadership Team in ensuring the highest levels of services are delivered. Included in this are formal leadership responsibilities and expectations for the success of both the unit and virtual Immediate Solutions Operation, quality of work, and differentiated service provided to agents, brokers and clients. Apply technology to Immediate Solutions operations to maximize efficiencies and market leading capabilities.
MAJOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Deliver a level of customer service and responsiveness that differentiates Chubb from its competitors
- Direct staff in the achievement of customer service targets as well as identifying and planning for areas of improvement or development
- Influence through collaboration and partnership with peers and counterparts within and outside the branch
- Act as a liaison with other departments and external vendors to gather information and resolve issues
- Maintain and utilize up-to-date knowledge of industry developments
- Monitor random calls to enhance quality, minimize errors and track performance
- Manage the processes and workflow of the Immediate Solutions Operation, to include: processing efficiency, technical direction, staff development, quality assurance and catastrophe management
- Work with the Claim Operations Manager, peers, counterparts and other resources to develop and maintain an effective disaster recovery and business continuation plan.
- Motivate and coordinate Immediate Solutions staff to ensure appropriate resource allocation
- Identify potential new services, perform cost benefit analysis and recommend implementation plan as warranted
- Handle and resolve the most complex escalated customer issues and concerns
- Identify opportunities to apply and leverage technology to maximize workflow efficiencies and staff capabilities
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Strong leadership skills to include the ability to lead diverse, cross functional, and inter-disciplinary teams**
- Utilizes intellectual rigor and experience to create long term strategies to drive sustainable competitive service advantages
- Attracts, develops and leads diverse teams that maximize performance and creates opportunities for the movement of talent
- Excellent project management, analytical, communication and collaboration skills
- Strong technical skills in the areas such as ACD, call routing, prompting and resource allocation
- Proven and established track record of coaching and developing employees to higher performance levels
- Demonstrated experience in the application of call center technologies to drive process improvements and 'next level' call center capabilities**
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Advanced degree preferred, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience acceptable
- Minimum 5 years of call center or insurance management experience
JOB COMPETENCIES: _ _ Competency Area Competency Competency Level Behaviors Leadership Takes a strategic view Proficient Understands broader business perspective and corporate vision; models behaviors which balance short-and-long-term goals and assignments. Communication Takes broad perspective Proficient Assesses situation taking account of broader implications; and provides timely and accurate representation of events. Results Orientation Demonstrates accountability Proficient Drives the completion of key plans and activities to achieve performance standards; sets new standards above those already achieved. Customer Focus Displays service mindset Proficient Displays a sense of urgency consistently receives positive customer feedback; challenges norms to develop and sell creative solutions.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Title: AVP, Immediate Solutions Manager
Requisition ID: 318386