Combined Insurance AVP, Process Automation Capability Lead in United States
AVP, Process Automation Capability Lead
Reports to: Global Head of Intelligent Automation
As a member of the Global Center of Competence (“CoC”) for Process Automation, the Capability Lead coaches business and functional unit leaders across the organization to drive and lead our process automation (“PA”) initiatives in our Line of Businesses (“LOB”). This role will be accountable, in conjunction with the LOB, for delivering the full process automation capability including gaining leadership support for process automation, leading the planning and implementation of process automation initiatives and achieving the goals for each assigned initiative.
Key PA capabilities include discovery, reengineering, requirements, engineering and production. Competence leadership is to be allocated to one or more of the PA capabilities to the capability lead to apply best practices in the LOBs. This individual assures program level processes to meet requirements which includes execution, escalating impediments, managing risk, and helps drive program level continuous improvement. Assists in the establishment of new teams and deployments across Chubb.
These roles will be based in Whitehouse Station, NJ or Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and will have to travel extensively. Initially, these individuals will be deployed to sites to build the required skills before being deployed centrally to assist with the global roll out of the program locations.
Key accountabilities include:
Managing Partner Relationships
• Engage business and functional leaders to garner support for a discovery phase and maintain their support through to completion and goal achievement. Helps build the pipeline of use cases and ensures that epics, features and user stories are defined to level to support the objectives of the program.
• Establish and participate in appropriate governance structures --Team & project meetings, check-ins and board meetings.
• Assist the LOB to establish team communication structures to ensure all team members are up to date and aligned to the changes and requirements with regards to processes, technologies, team structures and approaches.
• Assists the line of business to escalate and resolve project blockers
Supporting Process Automation Implementation and Production
• Collaborate with the process automation teams and drive the discovery, planning, identification of solutions and objectives, development and production for assigned units and initiatives.
• Supports the deployment of agile and machine learning capabilities in the LOBs in line with Chubb standards
• Engage the appropriate internal and external (staff augmentation) resources to use process automation best practices to deliver successful solutions.
• Assist the business to Integrate multiple projects across the line of business value chain.
• Assist in the deployment of program and project management standards for effective delivery meeting Time, Quality, Budget, LOB requirements.
• Guide and partner with change management resources (Change Manager & HR) to ensure effective communication and execution of the required organizational and role changes.
• Provide guidance on the post implementation support.
• Assist the LOB to Identify “in unit” roles and time requirements and work with business leaders to identify staff for the assignments
Participating in the Process Automation CoC and Utilizing its Practices
• Participate as an active member of the Process Automation CoC in developing a set of best practice guidelines for use across all PA initiatives.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of team approaches, models, technologies and knowledge by sharing information, building standards, developing intellectual property and capturing lessons learned.
• Provide direction and guidance to all program staff for assigned units and programs.
• Coach team members on areas of development to increase their knowledge and work performance.
• Bachelor’s Degree, certification as a Green Belt Process Engineer or equivalent qualification.
• Project Management certification and Agile experience
• 4 – 6 years business process engineering/business analysis experience in financial services
• Solid experience in working in a multi-discipline, matrix structure team fostering collaboration and team work
• Business and System Analysis and Information System solution delivery experience.
• Business Value Chain and Opportunity assessment techniques and experience
• Strong knowledge of machine learning, robotics and bpm
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance, and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Chubb serves the property and casualty insurance needs of businesses of all sizes in a broad range of industries. We also provide specialized insurance products, such as personal accident, supplemental health, and life insurance, to individuals in select countries. Our reinsurance operations include both property and casualty and life.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health, dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, and tuition reimbursement. Chubb is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status, or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.
For additional information about Chubb or its services, please visit our website .
Title: AVP, Process Automation Capability Lead
Requisition ID: 317996