Combined Insurance Billing Senior Customer Service Rep in United States
/Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally./ // Key Responsibilities: -Provide superior customer service to all customers (internal/external) by answering questions in an efficient manner - Support the Billing team as subject matter expert and team resource, assist and manage escalated calls, -Respond to all correspondence in a timely and professional matter; -Employ sound judgment when discussing customer issues to provide best possible service. - Assume ownership and respond to customer (internal/external) billing correspondence, complaints and inquiries in an efficient, accurate and professional manner to achieve an optimal outcome. Coordinate with other business partners, as needed. -Comply with all internal procedures and practices while demonstrating the ability to meet service performance and quality standards. -Assist in developing and implementing streamlined workflow procedures, enhancements ensuring service level agreements are met - Create, Develop and Facilitate training, workflows and job aids - Utilize well developed understanding of product & underwriting guidelines to assist Processing department and Underwriter to determine next steps - Ability to acquire new knowledge, demonstrates insight into problems, apply good business judgement and maintain a high level of professional integrity. -Provide training and coaching to team members and identify opportunities for growth and development -Conduct coaching and provide feedback to Billing team on quality assessments for phone and non-phone activities - Establish collaborative relationships with peers within Billing and other departments - Monitor and proactively take action to promote adequate phone coverage and coach staff to improve productivity and the customer experience.
- 2 years of customer service experience in the Billing department -Demonstrated strong technical expertise in Billing and Collection Workstation (BCWS), Chubb websites, financial applications and Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated aptitude to learn and apply new technology
- Expected to learn and perform the activities of the group as needed to achieve results and guide staff
- Multi-task in a fluid environment; Navigate multiple systems and applications to research, analyze and resolve customer inquiries
- Demonstrated commitment to team and departmental goals.
- Ability to facilitate change and contribute to positive esprit de corps
- Demonstrated superior customer service skills
- Ability to coach and provide feedback to continually improve team performance
- Have an understanding of or the capability to learn basic Property and Casualty insurance principles, product and underwriting guidelines
- Know and comply to corporate policies, regulatory standards (SOX), internal business processes (PCI) and procedures while processing work and meeting/exceeding service performance and quality standards
- As business priorities change, support other teams and process transactions as needed
- Maintain performance standards within a fast paced environment
- Work on-site at a Chubb location
- Work overtime as needed
- Regular and reliable attendance ** Candidate must be flexible to work during Saturday hours as scheduled and late shift on rotational basis.
/Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law./
Title: Billing Senior Customer Service Rep
Requisition ID: 323171