Combined Insurance Business Solution Analyst for Product- Small Commercial Ins. in United States
BUSINESS SOLUTION ANALYST FOR PRODUCT
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in (54) countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance, and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
The Business Solution Analyst for Product is experienced in P&C Commercial and Specialty Lines insurance products, business processes, workflow, and systems. This person will also have a solid set of experience working with Underwriting, Operations, Product Development, and I/T to define and implement technology solutions. The Business Solution Analyst for Product will provide analysis support for the implementation of new products and extensions to products on our policy systems. This person will collaborate with and coordinate the efforts of our business teams (Product Development, Operations, Compliance, Legal, and Actuarial.), the Marketplace solution team as appropriate, and with both our consulting and internal IT system implementation teams.
- Understand the overall business vision for Small Commercial Insurance and work with cross-functional business teams to elicit and define business requirements for systems and processes.
- Manage the Product Specification Requirements process and lead product and system requirements sessions.
- Develop and communicate Product Specification business requirements documentation.
- Act as a coordination point / liaison for business functions and IT and Consulting system implementation partners for all requirements.
- Can work in an Agile Development team environment, collaborating with IT and vendor resources to define a solution that supports business processes.
- Review work requests and determine impact of product and system changes to existing workflows.
- Manage the User Acceptance Test process.
- Anticipate, negotiate, and resolve business design issues before they impact project success.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE * Broad business knowledge of P&C and Specialty, Product Development and Implementation, Operations and Claims, and IT and in-depth knowledge of P&C or Specialty Products, Product Development, Operations, Online Systems, Automated Workflow, and UW Rule Definition. * Experience in Product Architecture; demonstrated consulting / design experience in complex technology solutions and technology enabled processes. * Demonstrates higher level analytical skills; can independently identify and propose alternative solutions. * Strong understanding of the business process and product for their area. Knows where the gaps are in the system support of this process/product. Proactively works with our cross-functional team to suggest solutions that will improve this process/product. * Experience in a large technology solution implementation – demonstrated experience in requirements management and program / project management processes and artifacts. * Ability to define/document Epics, Features, and User Stories that represent system functionality required to support business functions, along with the associated benefits/value for the users. * Strong communication and presentation skills; ability to interact effectively with the senior leadership team in Small Commercial. * Results and solution-oriented; can work in an extremely fast-paced environment; strong ability to manage and deliver on multiple concurrent initiatives; decisional.
Job: *Information Technology
Title: Business Solution Analyst for Product- Small Commercial Ins.
Requisition ID: 329688