Combined Insurance Claim Technology Product Manager - AVP in United States
Claim Technology Product Manager, North America Claims
· Assistant Vice President level position that will report directly to the VP, Claims Technology Optimization for Chubb North American Claims.
· Supports planning and execution of large scale technology implementations and operational initiatives.
· Responsible for leading the strategic design, administration and on-going improvements for NA Claim systems and related applications.
· Collaborates with claims business unit owners, IT delivery teams, and other key stakeholders to set scope and priorities.
· Support the strategic direction for the core claim management and processing platform by providing oversight on the conceptualization, development, and delivery of new functionality to the Claims organization.
· Manage a process for requirements definition and prioritization across different Claims towers and manage the pipeline for planning and delivery purposes.
· Maximize and optimize the use of the platform for the Claims organization in order to fully exploit its capabilities. This activity will include programs for ongoing refinement of the Claims processes and organization, including process flows, metrics, and best practices, so that the Claims teams can perform at a higher performance level.
· Partner and coordinate with the Core Claims platforms for all other related Claims initiatives (e.g. WorkView, Worldview, T360).
· 5 years of managing complex claims operations and IT projects. · Bachelor’s degree, (MBA or Master’s degree is an advantage) · Strong understanding of the claims business process; experience aligning operations and IT deliverables to the claims organization’s critical business needs. · Anticipated overnight travel of 50% · Strong consultative skills; able to work with claims leaders to assess operational opportunities, design corrective action plans and support execution. · Strong presentation skills; able to simplify and communicate complex topics. · Heavy focus on project execution and impact measurement. · Ability to manage and influence resources outside one’s span of control; a builder of relationships, yet appropriately assertive in accomplishing the task at hand. · Ability to work independently on assignment of moderate to high complexity. · Proficiency in Microsoft Office; strong Excel and PowerPoint skills. · Some flexibility in job location; preferred location is Wilmington, DE or Whitehouse Station, NJ.
Title: Claim Technology Product Manager - AVP
Requisition ID: 334064
Other Locations: USA-New Jersey-Whitehouse Station