Combined Insurance Claims Data Solutions Data Specialist in United States
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
Claims Data Solutions Data Specialist
Data Solutions Specialist will support data collection, processing and transformation needs of Chubb claims data. He/She will be responsible for initiatives that enhance and expand existing data infrastructure to support more robust claim analytical capabilities. This position will report to Data Solutions Manager, AVP.
• Update and develop new logic for transformation and aggregation tasks for datasets from multiple sources (include automation of short term and ad-hoc reporting deliverables)
• Collaborate with resources, both internal (Business Intelligence/Actuarial Insights/Information Technology) and external (Vendor), in performing the necessary activities to support Claims Business Intelligence/Actuarial Insights initiatives
• Conduct necessary data analysis to support issue resolution and implement fixes.
• Modify and test new or existing data sets and processes related to system, process or data flow changes
• Establish audit, balance, control routines to ensure data quality
• Develop and maintain clear and succinct documentation
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an analytical discipline such as Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Technology, etc.
• Knowledge of P&C insurance business and claim practice is a plus
• Experience in large complex relational database, data collection, processing and transformation is a plus
• Experience in two or more of the following (is a plus): SQL Management Studio, SQL, SAS, Informatica
• Attention to detail and vigilant analysis of data
• Critical thinking of numbers, trends and data to come up with new conclusions.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication and organization skills
• Experience in Microsoft Office
• Experience in JIRA is a plus
Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success.
Job: *Information Technology
Title: Claims Data Solutions Data Specialist
Requisition ID: 331636