Combined Insurance Claims Specialist in United States
The Claim Specialist, under minimal direction from the Claims Team Leader or manager, investigates and settles claims promptly, equitably and within established best practices guidelines.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Day to day handling of substantial caseload of line of business claims
- Receives assignments, reviews claim and policy information, and evaluates coverage issues, draft coverage letters.
- Attend settlement conferences and mediations.
Sets reserves within authority limits
Ability to meet demanding caseload and business support
- Ability to multi-task varied and significant matters
- Claims/legal experience, Line of Business claims experience preferred
- Law degree is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Title: Claims Specialist
Requisition ID: 321371