Combined Insurance Digital CIO in United States
The Digital CIO reports directly to the corporation’s global Chief Information Officer and Chubb’s Chief Digital Officer. This position will oversee the corporation’s worldwide Digital development & delivery of technical solutions across the regions. A key focus of the role will be the support of the company’s businesses in the Digital channel and their use of technology and innovation to support the digital distribution of Chubb’s products and services, including Chubb’s own platform called Chubb Studio. As part of the executive’s overall responsibilities, he/she will lead the corporation’s Digital technology strategy working closely with Chubb’s digital leaders across the regions.
The successful candidate for this highly visible global role will provide leadership to drive execution of Chubb’s Digital priorities and the broader technical vision for the worldwide corporation.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain an appropriate Digital organizational structure that supports the needs of the business. This includes the continued recruitment, development, budget management and leadership of a world class strategic technology team globally.
- Lead broad-based technology planning, strategy, architecture and solution development with a particular emphasis on front and back end Digital leadership and transformation.
- Drive technical delivery of products and solutions in support of the Digital product strategy
- Drive global reuse of the Digital solutions and adoption of the common frameworks and solutions
- Work as a business leader who partners with internal business executives and external partners and clients to include infusing a customer/market point of view across the organization.
The successful candidate must be an accomplished technology executive with proven success at the execution of Digital solution strategies to effect material outcomes at scale, either in established or newer entrepreneurial businesses. Regardless of background, the candidate will need to be comfortable working in a large, global and matrixed organization. The executive will have demonstrated success and technical depth in developing, advocating and implementing Digital roadmaps. Proficiency in frameworks that provide the ability to drive enterprise-wide adoption is critical. The successful candidate should also possess the experience and judgment required to address business solutions involving both legacy platforms and future-state technologies. He/she should be technically proficient with regards to technical solutions to include customer experience, marketing and other product and service-related aspects.
The successful candidate must be a highly engaging and transformative technologist capable of providing strong leadership to successfully align the corporation’s digital vision with the business as a value-added partner and enabler. This includes the ability to inspire strategic vision and demonstrate change agent capabilities across a complex global corporation. To that end, the candidate should possess:
- Excellent communication and motivational skills with the ability to build consensus and drive decisions through effective communication across all areas of the company. Included is a professional demeanor and executive presence.
- Strong strategic business judgement and a keen client orientation including the ability to add value to the business by leveraging technology to facilitate change.
- The “intercultural agility” to work effectively across multiple and diverse countries and cultures.
- A hands-on, roll-up-the-sleeves leadership style with strong entrepreneurial instincts to include the ability to manage like an owner within a dynamic and nimble organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a collaborative style and the ability to relate to and positively influence all members of the organization in a demanding and complex professional environment.
- The interest and ability to assume broader leadership roles and drive clarity for the technology teams
Job: *Information Technology
Title: Digital CIO
Requisition ID: 333850