Combined Insurance Digital Infrastructure Engineer - Jr. in United States
We are seeking highly collaborative, creative and intellectually curious Infrastructure Support Engineers who are passionate about supporting cutting-edge computing capabilities. As a member of the Chubb Digital Infrastructure team you will be responsible for diagnosing and resolving any issues with the public cloud infrastructure. Ideal candidates will have experience managing public cloud infrastructure with a strong background in developing infrastructure as code.
Skills & Experience
· Deep experience working in a Linux environment, including system engineering, high availability design, performance analysis, network troubleshooting.
· Experience with creating infrastructure patterns using Public Cloud Infrastructure (Azure).
· Deep understanding of security controls (key management, encryption, certificates, firewalls, etc.)
· Knowledge of general networking (Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Express Route, UDR’s, etc.)
· Troubleshoot and fix scripts used to automate infrastructure provisioning using Ansible, Terraform and other tools.
· Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
· Knowledge of container technologies: Docker and Kubernetes.
· Possess strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to present, persuade and influence peers.
· Energetic, self-directed, and self-motivated, able to build and sustain long-term relationships across a multitude of stakeholders in a fast paced, multi-directional work environment.
· Exceptional analytical skills, able to apply expertise to drive complex, technical solutions.
· Experience supporting complex production application environments.
· 5 years of experience with Linux (CentOS, RedHat, etc.)
· 2 years of experience with Windows Server
· 3 years of experience with a scripting language like Python or Ruby
· 2 years of experience in a public cloud offering, migrating or building tools and applications in Azure
· 2 years of experience architecting, implementing and managing a monitoring tool such as Nagios, Datadog, NewRelic, Sumologic and ELK in the cloud
· 2 years of experience of Docker & Kubernetes
· Experience working in a distributed systems environment, including public, private and hybrid cloud infrastructure
· Experience working on microservices based architecture
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
· Experience with Software Development in a Linux environment
· Deep understanding of the Agile development methodology
Job: *Information Technology
Title: Digital Infrastructure Engineer - Jr.
Requisition ID: 328145