Combined Insurance Digital Scrum Master in United States
ROLE EXPECTATIONS: * Accountabilities - Ensures agile values are understood and enacted by coaching and mentoring the Scrum Team on agile principles and practices. Enable team’s ceremonies and ways of working – implementing, facilitating, and evolving them where needed to reach desired outcomes. * Outcomes – As a “servant leader”, enables scrum teams to relentlessly deliver customer value. While never losing focus on continuous improvement / innovation.
- Coach the Team - Acts as a servant-leader for the team and guides them in their agile journey; challenges the team to see how agile values / principles can be applied to situations and decisions to the benefit of customers.
- Facilitate Team Ceremonies - Stand up; Inception; Sprint planning; backlog refinement; team demos
- Enable the team - Increases team productivity by helping the team remove impediments that may obstruct the pursuit of their sprint goals, and preserves flexibility and ability to rapidly respond to changes on the team
- Support the program & stakeholders - Ensures clear communication and organization of all team objectives / roadmap / work in process using electronic and physical information radiators, using agile charts and Key performance Indicators, where appropriate.
Communication - Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in writing and verbally with technical and non-technical audiences, including persuasion and negotiation skills to resolve differences with skill and understanding
* * REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Minimum of 5 year’s direct experience working with teams in an agile environment. /(Working with Distributed agile teams would be preferable)/
- Demonstrated experience of managing multiple teams as Scrum Master.
- Demonstrated experience leading and coaching in an agile environment (Scrum & Kanban)
- Insurance industry knowledge (/Small commercial/)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Using Agile Tools (JIRA or Rally) /Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success./
Job: *Information Technology
Title: Digital Scrum Master
Requisition ID: 330894