Combined Insurance ESIS - AVP, Data Management in United States
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Set the strategic direction for ESIS’s data management processes and technology, including the conceptualization, development, and delivery of new functionality.
Establish and run a process for requirements definition and prioritization to meet the data requirements of our carrier partners and client data files.
Maximize and optimize the use of the platform and partners to fully exploit its capabilities to deliver tailored and flexible solutions to the carrier market.
Determine the applications for new functionality and innovation opportunities for data transfer processes.
Develop a roadmap and establish a decommission path for legacy applications / services as appropriate.
Work with stakeholders to define and establish repeatable and scalable processes for the acquisition, transformation, validation of data in or out of the appropriate ESIS system platform.
Direct and Matrix management of a diverse team of business analysts, consultants, developers and 3rd parties.
Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders and clients to identify emerging trends, needs and opportunities to provide distinctive value and outcomes from the services and data within ESIS and the market.
Patriciate in client and prospect meeting and evaluate new system and service needs based on feedback
Engage and participate in industry forums and events, stay up to date on latest trends and competitive solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree. (MBA or Master’s Degree is an advantage)
- Ten to Fifteen years of large scale data management
- Strong understanding and appreciation of claims management services
- A capability of partnering with other related groups and management of internal groups and strategic vendors for development, delivery, and implementation.
- Strong decision-making and prioritization skills.
- Financially literate; adept at business case development and benefits tracking.
- The ability to manage multiple parallel assignments and work in a collaborative team environment.
- The ability to be flexible and work quickly to implement changes to meet ambitious deliverables.
- Flexible Travel (approx. 25%)
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to acquire core business acumen within a given industry or customer segment
- Knowledge of business key performance indicators (KPIs) with a preference in KPIs for the risk, insurance and claims industry.
- Demonstrated ability in business facilitation and effective use of project management techniques/tools.
- Self-motivated and innovative with the ability to set direction, manage own work, and effectively obtain results from others.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job: *Information Technology
Title: ESIS - AVP, Data Management
Requisition ID: 317916