Vinnell Arabia FMS Support Specialist in United States
Operate and maintain a Purchase Request (PR) program for Foreign Military Sales (FMS) and non-FMS materiel in support of customers. Assist with the operation of the Supply Discrepancy (SDR) and Repair and Return (R&R;) programs.
- Create and submit purchase requests for FMS and non-FMS materiel in support of customers
- Monitor the flow of requests through each segment of the purchase process to provide supply progress
- Coordinate with contractor entities to ensure proper tracking and quality control of requested materiel
- Maintain hard-copy files of all purchase requests
- Maintain the automated files required to compile statistics to prepare recurrent and specialized reports such as demand history
- Assist with the operation of the SDR and R&R; programs.
- Perform other mission-related tasks as directed and as required
*B. Independence: *Works under the general supervision of the FMS Support Specialist.
*C. Supervisory Responsibilities: *None.
*A. Education Level: *Associate degree. Work experience and job performance may be substituted.
B. Experience: Five years’ experience in materiel management. Experience managing a United States (U.S.) military stock activity desired.
*C. Specific knowledge, skill, ability requirement: *Must be able to operate a personal computer. Must be proficient in written and oral communication.
Category: Logistics and Maintenance Training