Vinnell Arabia Information Technology Subject Matter Expert (SME) in United States
Provides analysis of the entire management information system from unit-level to Military Field Medical Command-level, including fixed health care facilities. Recommends the full spectrum of actions required for planning, developing, and implementing a Command-wide management information and information technology modernization program. Develops the requirements, parameters, techniques, and procedures for the establishment of an S-6, Information Management Officer within the Command. Provides supervision of the training and assistance provided to the MFMC S-6 officers and staff sections. Provides training and assistance to other MNG units in all medical information management matters.
- Plans, directs the modernization training in all elements of the MFMC and training and assistance to specify medical elements of other MNG medical organizations.
- Oversee activities and coordinates issues concerning planning, developing, implementing, and executing a Management Information Officer / S-6 Staff development program for MFMC.
- Coordinates and assists selected MNG individuals in the development of information management training programs for the Medical Command headquarters, Medical and Evacuation Battalion, its subordinate companies, and the Mobile Field Hospital.
- Oversee and directs the Information Technology Section in executing the design, implementation and maintenance of a systemic Information Management Office or S-6 Staff Section capable of administering the full spectrum of information technology within the Command. This includes design, procurement, installation, operation, maintenance, and systems upgrading.
- Performs other duties as required and directed.
B. Independence: Operates independently within principles and guidelines agreed upon with the Manager, AHSEB; Performs within broad objectives with significant choice of methods, frequently develops methods to achieve desired results.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: None / provide evaluation for two (2) personnel.
A. Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology. Military experience preferred.
B. Experience: A minimum of five (5) years background knowledge and experience in Management Information Systems, System Integration and Implementation, Computerized Command & Control Systems, Technical support management and System documentation and training experience.
C. Specific knowledge, skill, ability, requirements: Must have the ability to express thoughts/concepts clearly and concisely, orally and in writing. Knowledge of Information Systems Support doctrine, tactics, techniques, and procedures. Knowledge of computer equipment and software. Clear understanding of programming needs and ability to convert off-the-shelf software to command requirement. Possess a valid driver’s license.
Category: Health Care Training